www.marijuana-seeds.nl REVIEW - With Pictures!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lion, May 16, 2009.

1. wheres this info coming from?

2. The website you ordered from.

3. your no help. I did find it but not from you. someone gave me a link

4. In my first response to you, I posted the link. That is the link I'm referring to.:wave:

5. Just received a small order from these guys of their new White LSD Automatic. Shipping to west coast in 6 days,  Stealth great as always. 
    I am looking to see how well a Sativa dominant Auto behaves outdoors so will let 2 grow as mother nature intended, will LST 1 and will have the other two as a backup in case of failure/act of dog/act of nosey neighbours.
    If i can get the time I will try and get a journal of them for comparison.

Of their new strains i like the look of this bad boy. http://marijuana-seeds.nl/critical-feminized.html
    I've grown Critical + from Dinafem in the past and had great results so would be interested in comparing. Just need to save some pennies now - broke as a motha! 

Hey Qos,

I already have this cycle for photoperiods under way which is why i am only slotting a couple of autos in around the edges. Is the critical that they are selling from dinafem or is it closer to the Mr Nice Critical Mass,  as that is a kick ass strain? 

8. Hey Geoff just seen this message, i haven't compared yet like i said i need to save some pennies before i can buy them. I Heard Mr Nice Critrical is pretty insane a few grow pals have grown it. They won't stop raving about it lol xx

9. Just placed my order for THC Bomb and White Widow.  Pretty excited.  I'll let you know how I get on.

You are going to have a lot of fun with THC Bomb. Only bit of heads up advice I can offer is keep them as close to the lights as possible because if you don't they will streeeeeeeettttttttcccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!

11. Thanks for the heads up, Geoff.  I'll let you know when they arrive... :metal:

12. Just got another package in the mail today. I see they're still doing the CD case for stealth. Same as always, it took ~2 weeks.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing in your opinion Twistedd? your post makes it hard to tell? My last order came in something completely different that i have not had from them before as i usually get the CD as well

14. I'm not sure actually, now that you raise the point. Of course it can be more stealth, but I've been content with every order since they have made it to me. I ordered these for a friend since they were the only site I trust. I got some THC snow this time around.

15. Which shipping option did you choose as i figure this has an impact on what they send it in.  The Last order i tried out their new top level which is why i guess i got it sent through in something else.

16. Just standard. What did your's come in this time?

17. I've ordered from these guys several times and received every order (apart from one currently in transit but do believe will come as rest have), so far have got around 80% success germination rates (100 when ones currently germinating sprout), ordered afghan (mates growing in his room and they are exploding out under HPS on 18/6 photo), bubblegum (one of my fave strains), am holding onto the lemon skunk for now as have no room for them ATM and the 2 White Rhino germed were put into a 2 plant bubbler in the sun are coming along nicely just coming from seedling into veg stage. All orders came with Orange Bud as freebies so my gurl is taking care of them (joint efforts are always best), they even threw in free Auto-Widow with one order (which im expecting in next couple days) as I made 2 orders about 8 hrs apart then asked for them to be put into same package (which they still doubled the freebies). Any-one saying these guys are a fraud or they're BS need their heads checked as yes they do state some countries may not let them come through customs as it's illegal in most countries, great communication from them and im totally happy doing more business with them (also recommend herbies seed-bank too).

Some extra Great British footwear....

19. The one I got came in a Tina Turner CD case lmao. A country album at that.

20. I don't know what those guys are smoking most of the time but the range of music i have had from them over the years makes me think it is some pretty crazy shit!