www.easybongs.com? wtf?

Discussion in 'General' started by G-MAN, Jan 4, 2005.

1. http://www.easybongs.com/shop/easybongs/index.html

whats this guys? is it just grasscity under another name? or is it a sister site? im confuzzled...

*senses conspiracy*

aah one major difference though, they dont have kick ass forums..

edit: aah i clicked on the about button and they are owned by the same company..

2. nice one g-man.....

3. ^^^^ yeah, they do that on other websites, posting Grasscity's shit aswell

4. Well i guess thats the end of that mystery...

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those pesky kids...

5. Sorry to have provided an explanation lol. Next time I will leave is a mystery.

+ to rep for the funny line

6. Im sensing that alot of money goes into this !

7. Damn, I didn't know The city sold Volcanos, they need to advertise their better products, and make them more visible... Marketing 101!

8. A tremendous amount really. The forums are only made possible for free by sales from the online shop. Without the support of the City shop and all of it's customers, this would be a pay forum. Everbody give some love back to the place that gives so much to you....place an order even if it's only for a few dollars, it certainly helps keep the forums free of charge for all of us to enjoy. :)

It's on the list Splif, but sometimes there are just not quite enough hours in the day.

9. Wow, www.bong.com is a big name. Must cost a fair bit.

Grasscity must be pretty big in the paraphenilia world then.

10. Indeed, here's some interesting stats:

Where do people go on grasscity.com?
    • shop.grasscity.com ~ 67%
    • forum.grasscity.com ~ 14%
    • affiliate.grasscity.com ~ 9%
    • grasscity.com ~ 9%
    • links.grasscity.com ~ 1%

Attached Files:

11. Shit! Peaks of 4 million page visits a day, I never expected it to be as big as that.

Im proud to say I contribute a good amount to those figures.

Edit:

Great new avatar Indy! I even tried typing into it in hope of a mobile member search button.

12. That was exactly my reaction too Heat_blitz. :D Pretty amazing to see numbers like that!

All things willing, the avatar will hopefully be a mobile search button in the future. I've been working on trying to figure out how to tie it into VBulletin in my spare time. LOL, where the hell did all of that go? :D

13. Those mysterious stoned hours, haha time just smokes itself away. I was suprised to see my rep has now reached 420 points, hahah the perfect level.

Merci Beaucoup! :wave:

14. Yeah those figures are incredible! 4 million! I had no idea this place was that big..

Just goes to show how popular stoning really is...

15. Vous êtes plus qu'accueille! :)