www.AboveTheInfluence.com? HELL NO! More like...

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapris, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Everyone is doing great at getting the word out, every little bit of exposure helps!

-Mark

2. I've located a camcorder and will begin filming for my documentary tomorrow :)

Stay tuned - should be edited and ready to rock within a week.

-Mark

3. Scratch that - it doesn't work, bastard :(

Hopefully I can get one that works!

4. good deal bro, ill help get the word out as well, you should put a counter at the bottom of the page, that tells how many people have visited the site, and hopefully a large number will accumulate down there an will give your site more credit

5. Just broke 46,000 unique visitors and 80,000 page views.

Holla,
    -Mark

6. Well we have some GREAT news! We are going to be added to the front page links section of CannabisCulture.com!

"Hi Mark!

Excellent website! Great job compiling that information. :)

In fact, I'll even use it myself -- you've collected the studies I'm
    always looking for! I'll definitely add AbovetheIgnorance.org to
    CannabisCulture.com's front page of website links. :)

And please feel free to use any of our videos from Pot-TV. Marc and
    our organization want the information we present to be spread far and
    wide.

Many thanks for the letter and your work on the website!

Regards,
    Jodie Emery, Editor
    Cannabis Culture Magazine
    www.cannabisculture.com
    P: (604) 689-0590
    F: (604) 669-9038
    "

Couldn't thank her enough :)

7. Went through and cleaned the site up a lot, added pictures and a page dedicated to the industry for HEMP! What a cool read, check it out.

EDIT: Would it be too much to ask to get this stickied? I am not sure about the actual process -- there probably isn't one :\

Holla,
    -Mark.

8. Here's the stickers I am having made! I will start accepting free requests as soon as they are in my hands.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dude, you are so helping the movement. Keep it up! The internet is the key to our future. Endless amounts of information anyone can grab.

10. Over 100,000 visits :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. amazing site man. Very nicely done with the information. Truly an amazing person, And I deliver some +rep to you!

12. Thanks for the compliments! I am looking in to getting a ton of stickers made right now, possibly distributing them for free to any visitors to my site :)

-Mark

13. I'll spread the word if you let me use that signature.

14. by all means go ahead, but please don't hotlink to the image, but upload it to a host of your own :)

15. Your website is the greatest thing that's ever happened. Props, dude.

16. Cannabisculture.com has our link on their front page :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lookin sick man. Maybe throw on some of that research on how weed is goog for your heart i'll try to look for the article.

18. New videos are up and Nick is working on getting a contact page started.

19. Numbers a dwindling a bit, man I wish I had some cash to put google words up.