www.AboveTheInfluence.com? HELL NO! More like...

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapris, Jul 10, 2007.

1. read the sig

2. Glad someone else caught that..

-Mark

3. We are now in the 4th position on the "Above The Influence" search on google!

Almost directly under them! How hilarious would that be if we got on the top! Keep clicking on our site through the search term "Above The Influence" :)

Thanks guys/gals,
    -Mark

4. Just checked out the site. I love it. I even learned a bit myself. Great to see you educating people of the government propaganda.

5. Scapris,
    Love the site, let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

6. i've never been to the site above the influence, so i went. oh my god, what a bullshit site. i can't believe that "stoners in the mist" crap.i love your site above the ignorance. keep up the good work.

7. Thanks for the kind words sour! Soon, we'll overtake above the influence on google!

-Mark

8. Added a news headline scroller to the front page along with removing those stupid marijuana addiction ads, lol.

-Mark

9. I think this is a wonderful idea. I'll spread the word, for sure.

10. Bump, just to keep this going

11. bump! awesome site!

12. We've currently aquired just under $100 from sales at the store to the ads on the website. Just $320 more and we'll be on our way to a booth at hempfest ;D

-Mark

13. Well, after a bit over 5 months of the website being open here's the google analytics run-down!

106,388 Visits
    86,700 Absolute Unique Visitors
    219,674 Pageviews

Almost 90 thousand people have visited the website! You guys are incredible at getting the word out.. Keep on keeping on ;D

-Mark

14. In Five months? :O

15. Yes sir, ATI's been open since the 15th of July 07'

-Mark

16. Any mods that frequent this post, is it possible to motion for a sticky? It'd be great to have this plastered where all can get the information :)

Thanks,
    -Mark

17. Bumping this up, HAPPY NEW YEARS!

-Mark

18. when are you guys gonna get the posters up? i'd be glad to put a bunch up around dc and the metro if you got them up.

those little stickers don't always cut it haha.

~bump

19. Nick ran in to a snag and quit one of his jobs, we are working hard to get everything finished!

20. hey man good look on the bump, ive never seen this thread.

im buying that tshirt right now.