Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTH stupid anti-pot-ad

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ideal, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Im just mindin my own bizzneass, reading some news, when the whole screen is dimmed to spotlight a nice anti pot ad, which featured a big pot leaf with a nice title that reads, is M.J really that bad for my kids when you click on it it directs you to this link which takes everythign about pot out of context please read for a very good laugh http://www.theantidrug.com/drug_info/drug-info-marijuana.asp

2. I'm trying to find out how to post these in the "confessionals".

3. "yo man, let me get that 3750...."

i've never heard anyone say that before, but then again, i'm not a crack head.

4. LOL, nor have i

5. ...the fuck?

6. haha i want one of those b-40's lmao!

7. They exist, but good luck trying to get someone to roll you a 'B-40'.

:rolleyes:

8. Alice B. Toklas -\tMarijuana brownie
    Assassin of Youth - Marijuana
    B-40 - Cigar laced with marijuana and dipped in malt liquor
    Bambalacha\t- Marijuana
    Macaroni and Cheese - $5 pack of marijuana and a dime bag of cocaine

wtf are these guys serious?

9. Yo give me some mac n' cheese:smoking:

10. There are some crazy slang words apparantly.

but who the fuck dips a blunt in malt liquor? I would slap that mofo.

Smoke \t\tMarijuana; Crack Cocaine; heroin and crack }} Oh shit!! It's got Crack Cocaine, and Crack!! Thats some crazyness right there. (oh wait, they the same thing)

Purple haze \t\tLSD; crack cocaine; marijuana]] WTF?

Since when is crack called purple haze. That site is retarded.

11. i literally LOL'd to that for like 5mins.

12. i love how they still say that marijuana has more tar and carcinogens than tobacco, considering neither of those cause cancer.. radiation is what causes the cancer.

Bazooka: Cocaine; combination of crack and marijuana; crack and tobacco combined in a joint; coca paste and marijuana

Hahahaha.. I love putting coca paste in my joints..

13. Man, I can't believe they actually expect people to think this retarded bullshit is true, assuming that the kind of person that would believe it is capable of thinking in the first place, which isn't likely. That's all they ever do: If their first idea works, which is simply saying "don't smoke marijuana. It's bad because we said so" doesn't work, which it never does, they go to plan B and throw a fuckin' temper tantrum and lying through their asses because they can't get their way and don't know how to deal with their problems like normal people. They're "fighting a war," as they do so love to call it, that they have absolutely no hope of winning. They put out profoundly stupid ads in magazines, posters, TV, the internet aand even the damn radio, arrest bong sellers without good cause and spend millions of dollars of the taxpayer's money every year, and they aren't even making a dent. They're too fuckin' full of themselves to realize it, too. You try to tell them that they are failing completely, and you get labelled as a drug dealer/user or whatever, and two days later you got the cops crashing in through your wall and siezing your house, car, all your money, they get you fired and, to top it all off, a 20 year jail sentence for having a roach in your garbage can.

That's the thing that really gets me. They actually release violent criminals to make room for marijuana offenders to uphold some ridiculous image of being "tough on drugs." "Of course we are against mass-murdering, serial-raping arsonists. But we just saw an elderly, cancer-stricken AIDS patient, and she might have a joint. Let's lock her up for the short remainder of her life." They might as well just say that isntead of covering their sorry asses with infantile lies.

Thanks for posting that. I came across that page a few years ago and haven't been able to find it back until now. Man, that shit is pricesless.

14. Ahahaha somebody please roll me a B-40...... I'll buy the OE.

15. Kief: Very potent marijuana from Morocco, Lebanon and other Arab/Middle Eastern countries. They get all of there information wrong...

16. I want a fucking crack blunt!

17. I like how they try tossing in their bullshit opinions by saying a street term for marijuana is assassin of youth. If I heard anyone say that I'd tell them they're retarded...& remove them from any smoking circle I'm in

18. my fav was dank=the practice of lacing cigarettes with formaldehyde

19. hmm according to this website marijuana is addictive and has similar effects to the brain as coke, alchohol, and heroin. also weed has 4 times as much tar than cigarettes

YAY BULLSHIT!!!:hello: