Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTH is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Yeah, that's the best price I can find on "good stuff" here, but personally I think I'm getting taken. I'm not good at looking at weed and being able to say if it's any good. What should I look for?

2. #62 Bank of Dank, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Crystals, crystals, crystals. Uh I guess in your case some nice vibrant green or green with some purple or red. Orange hairs. The color and hairs arent the best indicator at all. Also smell the bud, dank has that indescribeable smell lol.but yeag, gotta love dem crystals

3. I've taken shits that look danker than your weed.

4. LOL @ George! Yeah, I actually posted some pics before on a thread here of some stuff I got from this same guy that had crystals in it!

5. Well, I just tried to smoke my second joint of this stuff. The taste is horrible...it's almost too nasty to smoke....Question....do you think I can go to my guy and tell him the truth and get my money back or something different? I've never had this problem with this guy before.

6. #66 YourPerception, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Were you Helen Keller when you bought it?

We can do with out the disrespect! 420!

7. Its not Walmart LOL. I don't think your getting a refund.

8. Are you kidding me? No, YourPerception...I don't know what good weed looks like...I'm not that familiar with me being the one to buy. Geesh, do I have to explain everything?!

9. Ok, can I tell him this stuff sucks? Really bad?

10. Or I mean, is that something you just don't do? I'm new to this stuff again and trying to learn the ropes...be patient with me! :p

11. Ever smelled a skunk? Take that experience before going and buying weed. Don't buy anything that doesn't smell like a dealer has a pet skunk.

12. My suggestion would be to just go back to him and pickup another eighth or whatever you get and tell him that last pickup was shit and you don't want any more of that, if that's all he has, you'll pass. After that, if he rips you off again, you know it's a pattern, instead of just an opportunistic stab at taking advantage of you.

13. #73 SDbreezzz, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    This is a joke right? [​IMG]

LMAO!!

14. No, dont tell him the stuff sucks either. You lose a dealer that way. If its too shitty to smoke, just make hash.

15. Nah, you gotta speak up, man. You don't whine and you don't bitch, you take your lumps and you don't ask for anything, you just tell him that you didn't like that stuff and you don't want any more. Only dealer that's gonna take offense to that is the one that's trying to rip you off. You want to lose him.

16. She is a 49 year old women, you cant imagine her having many connects outside of the one. On the other hand, she could grow her own at this point :cool:

17. Great advice, Glass Clown...and thanks to the others, too. I guess you just can't expect much for $80 for 1.2 oz. (that's what it weighed :)

18. LOL! True, George...and I have the pefect grow place...our garage..it's climate controlled and very large. I'm just scared to death to do it for fear of getting caught.

19. Fuck no.:cool:

20. Shit, I'm older than her. I can imagine a lot, junior. But if she only has one she should be working to get others, that's like rule number one no matter what your age.