Wtf?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoloG97, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Why are my leaves doing this? Every other plant are fine. This seems to be the only one.. Last fed 2 days ago. Grow Big and calmag. Flipped to flower 3 days ago.. ph is always at 6.2-8 small fan leaves coming out of new growth as well...
    1487563328648.jpg 1487563333891.jpg 1487563337762.jpg 1487563341905.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Nitrogen toxicity?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'd guess that it's more sensitive to the heat than the others, but without a full colour photo of the whole plant, its just a guess really

• Like Like x 4
  4. Be interesting to see what people say... I had same issues 2 runs ago, just went all curly like burnt within 2 days lost the whole plants...I was growing outdoors an got advised it was basic sun root damage... but obvs it's not that your indoors, be good to know what else it coulda been.

Follow my continuous outdoor grow https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1354770/

• Like Like x 2
  5. 1487571657196.jpg 1487571661552.jpg 1487571665433.jpg 1487571668900.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. I dont know what this might be. Im confused of what i should do either to keep it or tear off those fucked up leaves...

7. Its possible. But wierd cause i have all the plants on the same feeding schedule.. maybe it didnt take well to this one?

8. Welcome to the city! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. #10 jerry111165, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    Getting rid of the symptom (leaves) won't fix the problem?

Try moving this plant off to one side. It looks to me like a reaction to heat or light.

J

** Generally when you see what you're seeing - ie: leaves curled around themselves it is the plants natural reaction/defense to minimize moisture loss as much as possible. I've seen this before often with high temperatures but also with strong LED lighting that was too close.

You aren't running strong LED lighting are you? If so I'd suggest maybe raising your lights just a little bit or moving that particular plant away from the direct light for a day or two to see if that helps...

Cutting off leaves isn't going to do anything but hide the problem though. I'd actually want those leaves in place so that you can tell if the plant is happy - or not...

GL

J

• Like Like x 4
  10. It is a 400 watt HPS. If its the heat would that mean that the other plants would do it too?? I put it on the edge of the tent. Hopefully that works... its crazy because each new growth that comes out gets like this on this plant...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Odd situation. Yes, normally they'd all do it - and 400 HPS isn't *overly* strong...

Sometimes you just never know how plants will react to anything - we think we know all about them but that's certainly not always the case.

Let us know how things are over the next 24 hours.

Your RH isn't super low is it?

J

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes i will keep it updated. Hopefully nothing bad happens to where i have to out it... the humidity in the tent is 54. And mid to upper 40s in the surrounding room when I have the tent open...

• Like Like x 1
  13. This isn't a common problem, I think heat is still the number one suspect. Have you watered with anything unusual recently?
    Have you sprayed the plant with anything?
    Do you have any pets that could have taken a piss in the pot?

Don't cut the leaves off, they are the things that are going to tell you if you're fixing the issue or making it worse. Cutting the leaves off won't help the plant

All plants are different so if one can't handle something while the others can, it wouldn't be anything unusual. But for a 400w to burn the leaves, it would have to be pretty close

• Like Like x 2
  14. 1487648875132.jpg 1487648881004.jpg 1487648890752.jpg 1487648905819.jpg
    I have continued on the same feeding schedule as all the other ones... i do have a cat but i manage to keep his ass out . Sometimes he sneaks in there when i have the door open. I dont spray it at all.. i just turned the lights on today and the plant has gotten worse as u see in these pictures.. i just gave it a flush because i didnt know what else to do...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Im going through the same problem. But i have alot of varibles i thought could of caused it. First of like going from my house to my garage when its 15 degrees outside. But they was in a box. Next light burn because they was only under a t5 as seedling. I moved them when they had 8 nodes. 3rd is ph which i got the most answers. 4th i would say over feeding. And it could of been the 707 bags i used to transplant into. Gave them the nitrogen toxicity. Any one else want to pick one and tell me what they think. But wither way im sure this is the same thing as the first post.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. It don't look to bad to me! What are you using for soil or soiless? I can't tell from picks

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes it looks the same as mine.. im assuming it's either nitrogen toxicity.. maybe too much nutes... flushed it last night. Will turn lights on later. Hopefully i see something different..

18. FF ocean forest... i dont think the pictures do it justice. It looks like death..

19. I'm kind of stumped. I think you probably did the right thing with rinsing the soil out. I don't know what it could be. I hope you're able to rinse it out, if that's what it is

• Like Like x 1