Wtf

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Tittyboi420, Jan 13, 2017.

1. What is this? This tiny little spot is the only one I can find. Doesn't look like spider mites to me. Isn't a fuzz ball from clothing I don't think. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No cats. It's very weird like individual fibers very fragile. I have no clue but I'm hoping it's something that floated in and is harmless

3. ya i unno id just pick it off and not worry about it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Would you happen to know what these yellow spots are? [​IMG][​IMG]

5. very slight calmeg deficiency maybe? im not very good at diagnosing problems with plants.

• Like Like x 1
  6. also Nitrogen Toxicity

• Like Like x 2
  7. I don't think so. This was directly after watering and my fan leaves move a lot for a couple hours after water

8. Would need a lot more info to help. I would agree with borderline nitrogen toxicity (not talking about the spotting). Unless it's the lighting your leaves are very dark green which is typically an abundance of excess nitrogen, they need a lot less nitrogen during flowering than veg.

9. Use the fox farms trio in ffof soil. 5th week flower 300w led stopped using grow big before flower

10. OMG dude you have an alien egg maggot there. Pick that lil fucker off and kill him with fire. Tommorow morning you will wake up and the entire plant (and even parts of your grow room) will be infested with that stuff. I have smoked it in the past and it made me have an out of body expierience and my friends had to dial 911.

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's so funny and clever

• Like Like x 2
  12. You must have gotten some good shit to smoke :hookah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. The spotting could possibly be a pH issue, which could also result in deficiencies or toxicities, even when using the correct amount of nutrients. Another sign of nitrogen toxicity is the tips of the leaves curling downward ("clawing").

Do you check your pH?

• Like Like x 1
  14. I do check it and make sure it's in the right range. I won't use it unless I ph it first

15. I'm running out of ideas lol. If it was me I would decrease the amount of nutes and see if it improves.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dont see any more any where do.u

17. Nope

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm in the 6th week of flowering I was thinking about flushing the rest of the way or maybe after one more watering with nutes. I just watered today.

19. The dark green leaves , burnt leaf tips and random downward leaf clawing says nitrogen Toxicity

• Like Like x 1