Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Me and my roomy snuck into the bathroom for a bowl, but his mom came out and started watching tv, so he exited the bathroom first then i waited like 5 minutes before i left, all i simply
    Did was open the door really soft, turn the light on and acted like i was walking out, now she did actually think we were in there together, but my roomy had to translate in spanish that i walked in when he walked out. Lol now she thinks we're gay or something....has this ever happened to anyone?

2. Just be like "his zipper got stuck so I was helping him out"

3. Droppin' knowledge!

4. Smoke his mom out

5. Once in high school me and a friend rolled a joint inside the dressing room of a Macy's. when we walked out we got some looks so I looked at everyone high as fuck and said ...no homo

6. There is only one way you can prove to her your not gay my friend

7. Sounds pretty gay

Slightly off topic, hows the mom look? MILF latina?

8. Hahahaha yeah that happened to me at school. We were smoking in the porta pottys and we walked out and hella girls just looked and laughed. I just walked by them putting my eyedrols in and they knew!! Pretty akward thoo

9. You think that's bad? Try having your friend's mom walk in on him sucking your dick and trying to explain that you've been bitten on the penis by a poisonous snake and he was only trying to suck the venom out. Talk about a close call.

10. I don't think a no homo can save you on this one

11. Sounds a little gay to me.....

12. That there is a situation only a politician would try and talk himself out of

13. Your Grandfather had to have told your Father and then he told you because that joke is older than I am and I'm 67.

14. Penetrate his mom in the street, that'll show 'em who's not gay.

15. First of all, he was just trying to save my life bro. Secondly, he said "no homo" before he started sucking. In the clear.

16. tie the mom down blast the clouds in her face till she smiles...haha

17. Yeah no homo because he's bi dude haha