Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrsDingusus, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Ok, maybe I am just not as seasoned as I thought I was...but what is the deal with people getting different strains like their dealer is the damn candy store???

Our guy doesn't know what he gets, he gets 4-5 types of shit a day....obviously I know the difference between good pot and shit....however, I can't tell blueberry from white widow from g-13 (does that even exist or is it a myth?) by looking at it.... and I don't usually EXAMINE the weed when I buy it, I sniff the baggie, look for leaves/stems...quality stuff...but I have never had my guy in this state or any other go "here's what is on the menu for today!" I am in a smaller town now, but I never even got that choice when I lived in a city with the pop 7 million

the only way I have ever really been able to tell higher quality stuff is HIGHER PRICE! and that isn't even so here, there's pretty much only one kind you can get and the price always is about the same...so fill me in on the secret ya'll, I want to find a dealer with a SELECTION! mainly cuz I have no idea if I have ever smoked blueberry, white widow, etc...yeah, sure I've noticed some stuff tears me up worse than others, but I have no way of knowing what it was....