WTF y can't I talk to girls!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 9, 2012.

1. take a shot or 2 that should loosen you up!

2. sure doesn't seem like it when their idea of an "intelligent" conversation is gossiping about last nights episode of whatever the newest hot "reality" show is.

3. #23 shestones, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    That's funny. All I've been getting lately is sativa and I've really been wanting indica. I like to get both though. Sativa for the day Indica for the night. :smoke:

It really does.. one or two bowls (depending on your tolerance of course) of some dank and you're fine. Anymore of that and it'll have the opposite affect and you'll be super self conscious and all in your head

Lol. Not EVERY girl is like that. That's a very specific type of girl. When I have intelligent conversations its about real things. Science, politics, travel, different cultures, history.. etc. All of the girls I call friends can hold intelligent conversations and find "reality" tv really fucking annoying. I agree a lot of girls are like that and its very irritating. Shit, that's why I'm only close to a few girls (also because bitches cause drama) and I consider those girls family.

4. Specific - yes.

Abundant - yes.

5. True. I completely agree. Especially being my age.. the girls I know are just really fucking annoying. But its still not all. About the same number of them as there is guys that act like that... well obviously not exactly like that, but you know what I mean... right? Lol

6. do this
    most of my friends are guys and they all just treat me like im one of the guys, occassionaly it turns into a bit more than "just friends" thankfully weve managed to stay friends despite that but the only way you can really be friends, and maybe more with a girl is to just act normal and be yourself around her, and assuming youre yourself when youre around the guys, then just be the same around girls, its simple

7. you have no confidence man there just people just imagine them as really ugly girls tthat you would never even think of fucking and it should making talking to hotties easier

8. I got niqqas as friends, I don't need bitches as friends too.

9. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']

I got niqqas as friends, I don't need bitches as friends too.[/quote]

Fine by me my brotha

10. legendary

11. damn im still a noob i dont even know what im smoking. i just hit the dealer up and get it. i heard indica was a body high and sativa was a head high?i think i pretty much get sativa's but idk for sure

12. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']

damn im still a noob i dont even know what im smoking. i just hit the dealer up and get it. i heard indica was a body high and sativa was a head high?i think i pretty much get sativa's but idk for sure[/quote]

Its probably hybrid headies man.

When you get a true indica or sativa you'll know trust me (;

13. Just treat em' like your buddy man and if you realize your attracted to the girl just compliment her and be nicer to her than you would your friends. She'll get the message and you'll know if she feels the same way towards you.

14. what do i say to a girl i randomly see on the streets or anywhere that i find attractive?

how can i stop coming across as awkward cuz i know thats a huge turn off

15. Just walk up to 'em and say "hey, what's up. You're pretty cute so I told myself had to come and talk to you. What's your name?" Kill the awkwardness by not flinching and just looking at her straight in her eyes without lowing head or showing nervous ticks. She'll laugh and tell you then just be cocky and continue the conversation.

16. Yeah only way to get it done is too get out of your comfort zone.

17. They don't tell you the name of the bud? If they do you can look it up and see what it is. But yeah, you got it right.. indica is a body high and sativa is a head high. You'll know the difference. If you're smoking indica you'll just want to sit down.. couchlock and you'll want to eat. Beside that its a much heavier feeling than sativa is.

Since you're a noob and you're not sure what he'll give you I say you smoke a small bowl then. OR just act like the girl is a guy or a relative and just be yourself. You can do this man, trust me. :)