WTF y can't I talk to girls!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I smoked up and i'm sifting through my thoughts and realized that i never had a girl that i could legit talk to about anything...i've never been good friends with a girl...i can't hang out with girls alone..i freeze up and can't talk for shit. im so ashamed and i don't know what to do. i may have social anxiety...this is some fucking bullshit man.

2. [​IMG]

Nah but seriously I do, idk what usually helps me is a smoking some sativa, or drinking before I go out. Try hanging out with some girls that your friends know. Just loosen up and be yourself.

3. Realize that they are human beings just like you. Just with a different body part to fuck with. They share exactly the same consciousness that you do.

4. That's deep, man.

Real deep.

5. Im an extreme overthinker so if I hesitate a question or answer for a second it takes me like 2 more seconds to think of another perfect answer. So just go with the flow and spit whatever is off ya dome, ya dig? :laughing: :smoke:

6. Its called shy, i have it too, what you gotta do is pretend you dont give a shit about their pussy, i have tons of friends that are girls and can easily talk to them, but as soon as i get a crush on one, its awkward as hell and i have trouble talking with them. Thats why i only ever had 3 girlfriends lul

7. I had the same problem but you just have to say fuck it and be yourself and not care what the girls think. Try and be more confident.

8. [quote name='"Mr B0NG"']

Nah but seriously I do, idk what usually helps me is a smoking some sativa, or drinking before I go out. Try hanging out with some girls that your friends know. Just loosen up and be yourself.[/quote]

Yeah I'm the same way. I dont consider myself shy I'm just not wired right in the brain but when I consume alcohol or smoke I think real fast LOL

9. find a girl you like to talk to....

might be hard to imagine, but to talk to someone you usually have to be interested in them or in the same things...

10. They are people just like anyone else. But really, you don't want to have girls as friends. It sucks being in the friend zone. I've had plenty of girls as friends but I'd trade my friendship in for relationships any day.

11. Talk to them like you would talk to a guy.

12. I used to be like this.
    Just imagine them taking a HUGE stinky shit, like diarrhea style.
    Eventually u will be able to talk to them. They are actually cooler than most guys.

13. #14 Dannyscott, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    Because you're socially awkward and there really isn't much you can do but hope to find another girl as socially introverted or awkward as you.

Diagnosis complete, case dismissed bring in the dancin' lobstas.

[​IMG]

/thread

14. Lol dude above me speaks the truth. But dude...stop smoking by yourself all the time and be around people...it will help your social skill. I drank beer and smoked bymyself for around a year. I found myself stuttering and going blank kid sentence. I was just like fuck this shit.

Started hanging around school more, talking to people i didn't know. It was awkward at first but once you start to relax the conversation will flow if it's the right girl or person. Smoke after the day is over because I found one of the biggest reasons for me being so introverted was because I would smoke through out the day, and once I smoked I couldn't really spit game, let alone hold a conversation with out sounding like an idiot.

Face your fears my man....don't be afraid lol.

15. Don't put pussy on a pedestal.

16. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']They are people just like anyone else. But really, you don't want to have girls as friends. It sucks being in the friend zone. I've had plenty of girls as friends but I'd trade my friendship in for relationships any day.[/quote]

Cant say I agree with the last part

17. Yeah, and in the middle of thinking that, some ridiculously fine - RIDICULOUSLY fine - girl walks into the room with just the perfect amount of swing in her hips and makes eye contact and all of the sudden you just forgot what you were thinking about....

I mean, we all may be humans, but some girls just make you feel a little sub-human you know....

18. Just act like they're related to you... hang out with girls that act like dudes.

Smoke a little sativa maybe.. not too much though

19. All the people ive talked to and dealers i know in my area are smoking/pushing indica strains... one dude had green crack for a little bit but his supply ran out before i could cop an 8th >.<

But yeah shestones be right, do something to help take that "edge" off and no more. It does wonders