Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF: why am i still high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by votestoned, May 1, 2010.

1. so i smoked a mid-sized nugget from a can four hours ago, why am i still high, is it laced?

2. who cares enjoy the high

3. yes it is totally laced. go to the hospital. laced bud is serious business.

4. Laced with magic!

ROFL, seriously though, it's most likely just some quality bud. Either that, or you were just in a good mood today..

I smoked about 7 hours ago, and I still got a nice buzz off of it. It wasn't lace either! =]

5. yep, i can definetly tell it was laced with anthrax, windex, and rat poison.

6. That's awesome man, I wish my highs would still last four hours. Don't worry and enjoy it.

7. it is indeed laced....with some mad THC

8. Consider yourself lucky, you got ahold of some good nugs! How is your tolerance? Are you a new smoker? It will probably fade in a few hours. After a break I have smoked some good stuff and been high far more than 4 hours.

Relax and enjoy!

9. Lol, no. I can't think of any other drug that has the exact same high cannabis has. Plus no one laces weed. Only time that happens is when someone buys it, then laces it themselves. Or pre rolled joints.

10. No, its not laced, lol...

It was just good bud, or maybe your tolerance is low. Don't worry about it. If you want to sober up, try taking a shower.

11. Sounds like you need to send me that weed pronto for further evaluation and proper disposal.

12. helll maybe the can is fuckin you up?? just chill

13. i can't believe how irresponsible blades are being.

OP, YOUR GOING TO FUCKING DIE. that shit was laced. if you make it, which is doubtful, you will never be the same again. go to the hospital, you might end up becoming a vegetable but thats better than die-ing right?

you can get one of those chairs, and machines that makes you talk like stephen hawking, and you can sit there in the corner with like breakfast cereal on your face from where you have been fed, and you get all fat, and everyone else has to take your turn on monopoly and cos you have to type it out on your little stephen hawking machine every gets all pissed and dont want you to play.

soon they won't even want to have you around anymore, they'll send you off into a home. or worse yet your dad will take to drinking whisky and maybe do something a bit silly with his shotgun late one night..

14. #14 Acid Raindrops, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    Id be happy, my highs seem to last 30 minutes.
    Id kill to have bud that made me stoned for 4 hours.
    I remember when I could just smoke half a bowl and be high for almost 2 hours.

Like said if you want to sober up, eat something, take a shower, and have someone kick you in the balls.

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8nqi-RrfX0]YouTube - Eucalyptus Drive 911 Call[/ame]

16. you are probably still fucked up from the aluminum can you smoked out of. nasty man. nasty.

17. Those were the days. I used to smoke a joint and it would blow my mind, now I have to smoke two bowls to be high. It's probably time for a T-break but I must admit it's hard to let go.

18. fuck i would have enjoyed it, but ive been paranoid as shit since the hash.

19. Wait, so you pack more bud in a bowl than a joint? Or you mean smoke two joints? Anyhow, I feel ya, a lower tolerance would be alot cheaper.

20. #20 CivilianThought, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    You're right, that did sound confusing. When I first started smoking I would mostly smoke joints and as I started smoking more and more I switched to glass. I was basing my measurements off of personal experience not any sort of scale.