Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf? Whhhhy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by qdsfaewq, May 20, 2010.

1. so im lighting up the last of my weed, im getting more tomorrow so i figured id just burn through this for whatever

my previous lighters side burned because i melted it (was too high to realize that i was melting the side of the lighter)

and then the one i used now the fucking flint poped out, i don't think im getting any more clear lighters, might just get a metal one to avoid this shit

2. Use a bic next time the flints never pop out.

3. this. bics are far superior lighters than crack lighter.

4. i just got lost staring into your sig, genuinely badass.

5. why thank you.

6. lol yah look for this it is like a zippo but its a bic its like a mini bic lighter cover its metal and it makes your lighter look kind of like a zippo