WTF, when Im high I cant stop eating. Help

Discussion in 'General' started by EASYlivin, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Before all of you tell me "who cares". Im a nutrition major and I recently lost weight. Im a healthy 18 year old. 5'5", 125 lbs. I have a six pack pretty much but I want it a little more difined. I know late night eating of high carb foods ( pasta, apples, oatmeal, bread, chex mix, lol pretty much anything) is bad for you.

I smoke everyday and I need to find a new method of controlling my hunger because i love food too much when im high. I cant resist.

Can anyone help me?

My problem is that i get bored when im high so i eat. I have nothing to do....

2. Learn guitar?

3. yeah thats my problem too. it kinda goes along with the side effects of weed tho lol unfortunately. just gotta control yourself.

or eat an apple. they're bangin.

4. Do activities then... sports, video games, computer.

Try eating BEFORE you get high, might help

5. Yeah the problem is. if i start eating. i cant stop. I eat one apple. then i eat one more. then maybe a handful of chex mix. then maybe another apple. maybe some candy. ughhh

6. I'd just try to eat healthy foods while you have the munchies or find a hobby that will keep you occupied while you're high. You could also try chewing gum.

7. yeah that doesn't really work for me..... see I eat beforehand telling myself "yeah i'll be full then I won't eat when i'm high..."

then i smoke and eat even more..... so double the problems!

like the advise before.... get a hobby, go for a drive/bikeride... learn guitar/drums/accordian.... anything to keep your mind off of the food

you say you're in good shape.... how about getting high then going to the gym.... by the time you get out you should be hungry anyways.... plus you've burned off a bunch of calories to begin with....

peace,
    hippy

8. Eat fruit instead...it's amazingly delicious if you're sober or stoned

And if you can't stop, then you need to learn some self control

9. Well I run everyday. 4 miles. I alternate working out. I workout one day then do situps the other day. etc... But late night eating is bad and when im high I cant resist.

I will try to play video games when im baked. Maybe some GTA 4, burnout 2,

10. shit man, before i saw the part about the six pack i thought you were a girl. sounds to me like you could use a few more lbs

11. NO! DO NOT CHEW GUM WHEN YOUR HIGH!!! This will make you soo fuckin hungry for candy/junk food.

I don't have any advise as far as eating, but definitely do NOT chew gum when your high if you want to avoid eating.

Maybe smoke far away from your house or anywhere you can get food. You say you've got a sixpack and your a nutritionist or whatever, so how about what you do is drive somewhere that you can park and get out and walk somewhere really far into the woods or whatever, like a good hour walk. That hour walk is gonna make you hungry, and your gonna be even hungrier after you smoke. Bring one of them powerbar/meal replacement things from GNC, those things fill you up, just make sure you buy the right one, don't get one thats for weight gain.

Or you could go to GNC and ask for hoodia, it's an herb/plant extract that you take and it makes you not hungry. Why didn't i think of that in the first place? Oh yeah, cuz i had nothing to say except don't chew gum at first until i thought of the powerbar/GNC idea.

12. To be honest, I'm not going to read through this whole thread, but just respond to the OP.

What I do to curb the munchies is drink a glass of ice cold water before I smoke. I keep drinking the cold water everytime I get the munchies and then wait ten minutes before I eat ANYTHING.

I swear, I don't usually eat high anymore and this is what stopped it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #13 EASYlivin, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008

THanks for not answering anything at all. Pointless post.

Im pretty sure I didnt ask this question to get made fun of. just sayin

14. Thanks! Ill grab a really cold water and see if it works. I wish I didnt want to eat high. :smoke: +rep

15. u still smokin that Romulan? Mmm Mmm

16. Put a picture of someone who is overweight, or the ideal image of what you don't want to turn into, on the wall of your room or on the front of your refridgerator. It will serve as a reality check everytime your high that you don't want to be eating that much.

It works :smoke:

17. Unfortunatly I only have a gram of Romulan left. :( Im saving it for a special occasion. I have some mids and a bunch of deffernt strains but im savin them too.

18. I have to second with you. Fruit is AMAZING when your baked. I love pomegranite and apples and oranges OH MY

19. ^ I'm a sucker for fruit while stoned too. I try to keep only really healthy food in my apartment, of course, I could always just order a pizza too. But the water trick really does work for me and I think I've trained myself to avoid the munchies now...

I just don't stick anything in my mouth, lol. Just water, only water!

20. Oh I meant to say, there is something about cold water too, it does something to you not to make you hungry anymore, I just can't remember what exactly it is. But I'm sure Google could tell you!

Ok, I'm sorry. I'll stop posting in your thread and go back to work.