wtf was that?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Jan 14, 2009.

1. So a little while ago I was chillin at home and my sis came back with a bunch of her friends, and they asked me if I wanted to watch seinfeld, which I never really watched before. So were sitting in the livin room, my sister's friend rollin a joint, and we head out onto our street and lit'er up.

Our street is in the shape of a C, and our house is at the bottom of the C. Things were goin fine, but as we were walkin headin to the other street a patrol car starts headin down on the other side of the road. Its very peculiar, as we never see cop cars in our area. Hell, I dont even think we've ever seen a cop car in this street before. Anyways, the joint was stashed, the car rolls round to the other side, we continue smokin it.

I have the joint, then suddenly a second patrol car starts comin down the street from the same path. This is really weird, so I just take one last quick puff of it, then flick it. Car rolls round the other side, and at first we thought it was just one car goin round, but when we start back to our house, we see the car pull up along side a second patrol, blocking both streets, and there just sittin there. we walk past'em, but they dont look at us at all.

Yeaa, it was just really weird. But we got back to the house and since then I've been hooked on Seinfeld. So damn clever lol.

2. Visibility. Cops just roam around looking as if they are searching for something, gives the impression to the population a sentiment of security.

I've seen cars race through a boulevard with their lights on, then stop the lights and keep going as if nothing happened. It's good visibility.

Elend.

3. hate it when cops put their sirens on to blow red lights...shit pisses me off

4. Wait..let me get this straight...

Youve never watched Seinfeld before? :eek: You really been missin out man! Great that you finally discovered it, Kramer ftw!

5. Hellz yes, kramer is trippy lol