WTF South Park Died?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by 0MGWTFBBQ, Mar 23, 2010.

1. I've noticed that SOuth Park hasn't been on Comedy Central at its regular time 9:30. I watched it alot, now im pissed off at the world, RAWR I FEEL LIKE KILLING GOERGE MCTOSHINGFLEM!!!

Ya , so Where Did South Park Go?!?!?!?? IDK:mad:

2. They just started a new season, I believe it's on at 10:00 PM EST on Wednesdays.

I've never seen it on at 9:30, so I'm not sure where you got that from.

Either way, you can watch it on SouthParkStudios.com

3. omg wtf like wha!? bbq

4. Its on Wednesday nights at 10:00 PM EST. The new season is pretty good.

5. Independence hall...

independence day...

ALIENS

6. its always been on @ 10pm on wed. Fail OP, Fail.

on a side note, EA is suing the creaters of SP because of the Tiger Woods ep.

7. I usually see it on at 9:30 on the comedy network. I hope they don't change it to 10 because then I have to decide between southpark and Seinfeld, don't make me do this!

8. AhHaha, EA should make a game like that because they have shit for games.

9. I haven't been keeping up with South Park anymore. The Sarah Silverman Program is my new favorite Comedy Central show and the TV's taken when that's on. :(

10. this might be the website, but a site i used to watch my southpark on, had every season and every episode for free.

i wouldnt even want to watch it on tv with the commercials anyway. get on your internet shit brotha

11. #11 0MGWTFBBQ, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    it's always been on at 9:30 where i am. im not pissed anymore becuase DirtyPete gave me a awesome website where ima watch south park. ILY DIRTYPETE:smoke:

edit: the website redirecteed me to comedycentral website where i can watch it too so its all good, i enjoy watching south park

12. southparkx google it.

13. Nice to see more and more tv stations' websites posting full episodes online.
    Makes things much more convenient and less costly (screw you Directv! Just wait until my contract is up you SOBs! :mad:)

EA suing South Park? Hear it's just a rumor so far but even if it's not they've been sued by more important things than pathetic EA. Probably loling that EA has their panties in a bunch.

Loved the new episode. Had to watch that one twice. :D

14. Dude i'm watching southpark right now on comedy central. The new season just started last wednesday, it's fucking hilarious!!!

They're on the contract for another 2 years, southpark is NOT dead.

15. Southparkstudios.com has every season and episode. I think the only episodes that you sometimes can not watch are from the new season, but the newest episode is always available.

You have to deal with the 45 seconds of commercials that are all over the internet now, but its worth it.