Wtf need help now

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stevo123, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Hey whats up guys my situtiation is , i vegged my star47 under cfls then flowered for about 3 weeks but i recenely upgraded to a 600 watt hps/mh sunsystems , the buds and trichs are producing fine but my fan leaves are curling dyring up and shrivleing they also look like they have strides of light orange on a few like a burn

NOTICE---i just rencenly got this light but my temps have been around 92 degrees which i know is very hot for the plant, so ive just deicied today to leave my door wide open the temps went back down to around 78 which is fine, will she be fine, is it heat stress?

2. should i cut the fans off?
    even tho there the nute holders

3. You need to give FULL details of your grow.

4. #5 Notoriousb.o.b., Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    I've gone through situations kinda like that with leaf damage and in my experience Do NOT cut the leaves off let em die on there own unless they re rotting or molding of some sort. You really need to post an accurate history of what's been goin on and alot of details before you can get an accurate answer or information. Good luck!

5. Just to make sure, light distance for HPS/MH lighting vs. CFLs is very different. More likely it's a light burn and heat stress. How far is your light away from the burn area or the tops?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app