WTF...... its a fucked up world we live in!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2stoned2stand, Oct 29, 2009.

1. So i was cruisin on the internet while stoned, feeling pretty good when I found this here news clipping and my mood changed from:smoking:to :eek: to :confused:and the progressed to :mad:. The Associated Press: 4 arraigned in alleged gang rape of Calif. girl

This just disgusts me, how could anybody do this? Or how about the several people that walked past and didnt do anything about it. Listen, these fuckers who did this are lucky they dont live in my neighborhood, they would have gotten the SHIT kicked out of em on sight. I hope theyre locked up foreva!!

well thats my take on it, tell me what you guys think of this fucked up situation...

2. reading about things like this actually bring tears to my eyes. poor girl... honestly i'm speechless.

this situation reminds me of the whole Kitty Genovese story and By-stander effect.
    Kitty Genovese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the fact that people can witness these horrible things happening to people and NOT reporting it is a crime by itself. it's just fucked up, man.. i have nothing else to say