Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf is wrong with me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JetsDropBombs, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Okay so over the week i had a basketball tournament... Me and the guys decided to smoke at the hotel... We smoked about 4 blunts and it was some pretty potent stuff... So after the fact i was high it seems like my sense of touch has changed and it has been over 4 days since i smoked it... It seems like even when i am sober my sense of touch is the same even when i am high... Is this a problem?? And ive been smoking a pretty good amount for about 3 months :confused:

2. Your body will feel more calm and your muscles will relax more??but you say you've been smoking for 3 months but its been over 4 days since you last smoked? the THC is still in your system im guessing dont smoke anymore and everything will return to normal

3. Give it another few days, you'll be fine. Don't smoke until the feeling stops, you're not in danger or anything.

4. This. It should pass, just give it time. As long as you just smoked weed and nothing else there's really no way it could permanently affect your nervous system. If it doesn't go away, I'd head to a doctor.

5. Well I smoked yesterday... Im not trying to quit at the moment

6. made me laugh there. I once had that same thing, was scary for me lasted around 3 days, then whent away. Think it happened cause i drank and smoked at the same time.

7. Hey bro, you're fine. The same exact thing happened to me when I first started smoking. It was like my legs felt like jello all the time or something and sometimes I felt like reality was more dream-like. It lasted for like a month, but every day I just got more and more used to it until eventually I felt normal again. It's all in your head. You're probably overanalizing the high, don't think so much about things next time you smoke. I wouldn't worry too much about it man. :)

8. Well... I didnt drink... But damn lol this shit feels weird!!

9. bad weird or good weird?

10. #10 fucking baked, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    You were on drugs that's what was with you wtf did you think weed did?

Edit; ooh I didn't read the whole things I thought this was a "0mg is My WeEd lAcEd" thread

Idk man that's weird. Your probably not still high. Your just telling yourself you are

11. Naw bro i dont do shit else... Just weed... No alcohol... Nothing else just the herb

12. Like a little of both... I cant really explain it

13. do you smoke cigs?

14. Nope no cigs

15. Maybe you're burnt out. I know the feeling, still feel spacey the next day? I get that after smoking some dank shit or smoking consecutively , but yeah it goes away man. Just chill and it will all be fine.