wtf is wrong with me

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by italianfisher, Jul 9, 2009.

1. So my weed recreational effects have all but gone. i used to feel fucking amazing when i smoked weed, now i feel horrible when i smoke. this is exactly what happens. I smoke weed, heart beat races, i fucking cant stop moving, like im on crack for like literally the whole day, chest pain that lasts days, i cant even enjoy it because all i think about is my heart exploding, i also like twitch my ass off and its really embarrassing. anyone know what the fuck is wrong with me? could i be allergic to weed? or what the hell. could i have the worst panic attacks ever? (i have panic attacks, but ive read online about other people smoking who have panic attacks, and its nowhere near as bad) is there anyone who can give me some advice on what to do about this. should i stop? thanks

2. Sounds like stress. Relax and calm yourself. If it's a health problem you should check with a doctor to see if something is wrong with your body. Try getting some cleansing drinks and get all the shit out of your system and take a break. Come back and don't over smoke. It could be a number of things but just pace yourself.

3. You're having panic attacks. I've read online stories much worse, and experienced worse myself. And yes, you should stop until you get them under control. I had horrible panic attacks sober and weed would just make them even worse - I would often feel like I was going to die, etc - but you have to tell yourself that it's just usual anxiety with paranoia added from weed. I went to a psychiatrist who helped me control my anxiety through non medical methods (exercise, etc) but six months after I ended initial treatment I couldn't control them and was prescribed pills. I then gradually started smoking weed again, in lower amounts and less often, and then was able to get back to my 2-3 time a week usual without the panic attacks (weed + pills is a great combination for anxiety btw)

tl;dr - stop smoking, go to a psychologist, exercise, once you have them under control start smoking again gradually

4. Are you "out of shape"?

5. I think now that you've addressed the problem you should probably just remember that and relax. It's just a panic attack and it is possible to talk yourself out of one. Just keep telling yourself, "There is no reason for this. It's just the drugs. Relax Relax Relax."

Maybe even take a break, then try it again to see. If it's still happening go to a doctor, tell him about the panic attacks, figure out the best way to treat it and you'll be toking up in no time.