wtf is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'General' started by killermaxwell, Nov 12, 2007.

1. at school and home and pretty much anywhere i always moving and shit. my legs always going up and down, you know what i'm talking about.

it's not like im nervous because i'd pretty confident like everywhere.

I'm pretty sure I don't have add or adhd because i tried adderal and ritalin a couple times and that made me way more hyper.

generally i'm not even a hyper person, im usually tired and shit.

so what the hell is this.

also at times, i think I have social anxiety, but the next time i'll be conpletly fine, like i could do anything is social eviorment.

i do presentations no problom, don't have a hard time speaking in public.

it just seems like im fuckin bipolar with social axiety and shit and i know i sorta have that because I feel fine with groups out of school, but in i'm werid and like odn't talk.

so whats up wit this shit and don't tell me "oh people think everythings wrong these days" its bullshit i truly know sometihngs weird with me.

2. I pace a lot while talking and my legs quiver a lot when I tilt my feet forwards however surprisingly I don't indulge in the crack smoking..

So, I don't know, some people just have to move I guess.

3. I'd say there's music in you trying to break free. Try playing drums or something to get it out of your system.

4. Sounds like a bit like restless leg syndrome?

5. yeah i was just looking that up.

i never get the feeling of pain or disconfort that they describe in the wikipedia artical.

it just feels more comfortable to be moving my feel than to be sitting still.

6. RLS was waht I was thinking too, but if its realy buggin ya I suggest you go to your doctor.

Hope that helps.

7. maybe your just bored in school and thats how you go about 'not sitting still'

in grade school there was a kid in my class who insisted on standing up during class instead of sitting down because he was very anxious i guess

8. stop bumpin lines of yayo out of your chemistry book

9. Haha! I stood up ALL through 1st grade!:D turned out i had adhd though

10. a line a class an't too bad isn't afecting me, is it???!?!??!?!

haha im kidding

11. Never hurt me (were still in the kidding mood right? :D)

12. Alot of people suffer from this. Not sure if there is a scientific class for this, but I think your spriit is burning to fast compared to your body.

Understand?

13. not at all haha

14. Sometimes, the spirit is described as your lifeforce, and your zest for it. If you believe in reincarnation, your soul/spirit is everlasting, tied to the body when it is born.

What I mean by the flame inside, maybe you have deep and great ambitions that your body is not fuffilling, thus your spirit is trying to 'modivate' you into action.

Just a speculation. So take it for what its worth dude.

15. that's some deep shit dude.

16. theres nothing wrong with you.

Doctors are so quick to diagnose people with behavioral problems, then prescribe some drugs and then your happy and addicted and like everyone else.

Let me tell you something, there is no drug stronger then human willpower.

Ever stop and wonder if you are just an anxious person.

I know what you mean with the leg bouncing thing. I'm doing it right now. It doesn't hurt me or anyone else.

If you have determined that you have a potential flaw- fix it yourself. You dont necessarily need a disorder or a prescription to improve your life.

17. xanax ftw :)

18. That always happened to me before I got put on Paxil for Social Anxiety. You could very well have an Anxiety disorder of some sort. I could never sit still and focus, I'd sit in class constantly checking the clock, even if I was working on an important essay or some shit. Then they made me eat Paxil and Ritalin. All better now.

19. i have like 45 buspar tabs in my room from my aunt who forgot about them like a year ago. going to try 10 mgs tomarow or tuesday.

20. pretty much any downer... anything that makes it okay to just sit and stare :D

That should fix it.

I'm prescribing you one joint before every class.