Wtf Is This?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Oxicon, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Iv planted these from weed seeds but honestly iv never seen a weed plant grow like this! So please help

Attached Files:

2. You sure those were cannabis seeds? Cause those ain't cannabis.

3. Did u get high off that stuff them seeds came from? U better find a new dealer. Lmao that's not weed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That looks similar to saliva divanorium to me but I could be wrong but give me 5 mins and I'll find out for sure.

if we all had a smoke, we wouldn't need war

5. WTF wow dude maybe they were just fucking with you and put different seeds in the bag medicine/marijuana seeds look like this

[​IMG]

6. Did the seeds look like this 1370891988452.jpg
    As this is a saliva plant 1370892026094.jpg

The high is similar and when dryd looks a little like MJ so I think your dealer or who ever it was had fucked you over

7. Yeah maybe he chucked in some random seeds to make up the weight.

8. It really winds me up that does why can't people just be honest round my area people are calling 2g an 8th. I was like how the hell does 8 2g bags weigh 28.3g. Seriously why has honesty been taken over by greed.

9. ya thats FucKed Up man really

10. Tell me about it this is why when I got some bag seed I was like I'm growing meds myself then I won't get ripped plus the added bonus the great sense of satisfaction at the end when i get girls and I get a nice smoke

11. i agree with bozi looks alot like salvia lol and once again that is truly fkd up man :cry: