WTF is the illuminati?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mairuzu, Feb 14, 2013.

1. When we talk about the "elite" or the "banksters" are we also referring to what people claim to be the "illuminati?"

Normally its the uninformed or uneducated people that refer to everything bad having to do with the illuminati. But then you have the more ignorant kids who will say stupid shit like OH LEBRON JAMES IN ILLUMINATI! OH JAY Z IS ILLUMINATI.

I'm trying to find a way to unite the damn words into one meaning. What do people picture when they're saying it? like wtf.

2. illuminati is a word idiots use to describe fuckery in government and mass media.

3. As far as the rapper thing goes I believe it's due to them being freemasons. Freemasons are synonymous with the illuminati in some people's minds, but they aren't the same thing. Many historical groups through history have called themselves illuminati, but in modern times it's generally meant to refer to those working towards the NWO, e.g., Council of Foreign Relations top echelon, top Bilderberg members, heads of the banking families, etc.

It's real IMO, but it's just a name and means nothing. Just a bunch of uber elite people who are so infatuated with their own grandeur that forming a secret society with occult rituals and symbols makes sense in their minds. Just one more thing to separate themselves from the non ruling class.

4. I swore I was in the politics section, not pandoras box. :p

5. its in relation because I see people say "illuminati!" when they see government corruption. Its really odd.

I'm attempting to come to some middle ground where I can communicate with these people better.

"The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper names."

6. Illuminati referrs to the idea that the entire world is run by one cartel of super elites.

It is the very definition of paranoia (the idea all your enemies are united against you)

Its always been a known fact that the true rulers of the world are those with the money.

But to say the super rich are half alien satanists in an evil cult bent on world domination is rediculous.

That being said that doesn't mean there aren't small groups of super elites trying to do that.
    As Rockefeller himself said. He is in a secret cabal working against American interests for the NWO.

7. I would imagine there are several sub groups of "illuminati". As in there are several social circles of elites that mix but certain groups are friends with each other and thus help each other out. i like to think of them as "power cartels". Their sole purpose is to consolidate power whether it be economic, political or social power.

Supposedly there is also something called "the common wealth" or something like that that is an English/northern european power cartel that is in opposition to the "illuminati/centralized bankers".

8. What did rockefeller say exactly

9. [​IMG]

10. #10 TheDankery, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    I don't buy into the notion that they're all reptilians or they engage in human sacrifice, but yes, I see "the Illuminati" as basically being a loosely affiliated group of the super rich, super powerful and super influential who steer society towards their own interests. I don't even regard this as a conspiracy theory. It's actually very obvious that there is a power elite who lord over us all.

Like the President isn't "the most powerful man in the world" or whatever. He's probably working below a number of men we have never of heard of and never will hear of.

In 1928 Edwards Bernays wrote the book on those who pull the wires of our world. He should know; he was one of them. There exists a kind of invisible government out there but I don't call it "the Illumanti" because that term has been watered down by sentiments like OMG LIL WAYNE IZ ILLUMNATI LOOK AT HIS MSUCI VIDEOZ and such.

11. #11 lightupbong, Feb 14, 2013
    The Illuminati is just a simple term that is used to describe the Power Structure, the financial/political oligarchy powerhouse that has GLOBAL control, via the Central Banking Systems of all the countries.

Lets refer to it as the New World Order, because the term "illuminati" can come of as really whacky sometimes....

You see, every country on the planet (aside from North Korea, Cuba, and Iran) Have a central bank that is owned by a family known as the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds are a Jewish banking family that owns roughly 60 % of the worlds wealth, and they have all of the judges, politicians, and MEDIA of nearly every democratic country under their control. This might not seem like a big deal, but they decide the value of all of the money on the planet, they basically have complete and total control over every aspect of YOUR life with this power.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
    - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAE95ImaEFQ]The Rothschilds $500 Trillion - YouTube[/ame]

This is a VERY REAL phenomenon that is ANCIENT in scope. A handful of very powerful people have always had control over large populations of people. There is a secret agenda of WORLD DOMINATION, known as the New World Order. Our government has been sold onto the agenda of the bankers, along with media mogules, lobbyists, and several of the elite/ultra rich. Think of our politicians as incredible actors, who are basically there to give the ILLUSION that you actually ELECTED them. The candidates (Romney/Obama) are selected prior to the election, and have already agreed to support and carry out the agenda of global government. The Agenda is to have a SINGLE government, under control of a handful of people, and to depopulate the planet by roughly 90%.

I understand, this is hard to swallow at first, and you're probably sick just reading it, but I assure you they are VERY close to their plan. All they have to do is

1.Implode the economy by inflating the currency and starting massive civil unrest
    2. Disarm the American Public through a propoganda campaign for gun control

Their plan? To create a "prison planet" where every single facet of our lives is regulated and under control. They do this by incrementally and slowly stripping you of your rights, by tricking you into giving them up, staging events that will make you DEMAND your rights to be taken away. You see, this is a very complex, intelligent group of scientists who can predict exactly how the public will respond to certain scenarios. They keep tabs on each and every one of us, and they have to be very careful how they go about their plans.

These banks have funded both sides of every major war during the 20th century, and ALL of the wars today, especially US involvement, is carried out and ordered by the banking cartel, and propoganda/nationalism/freedom is forced upon us via mass media to ACCEPT the prepetual war.

Their main tool is media control, the 6 major media conglomerates (News Corp, Comcast, Walt Disney, Viacom, Time Warner, and Sony) are ALL OWNED by a handful of people, namely Rupert Murdoch. With this they control almost every single major publication, magazine, tabloid, newspaper, and television network on the planet. Essentially, if you do not question what is given to you via the media (which most people do not, naturally) then THEY are the ones who create your reality.

They took control over the United States in 1913, by establishing their main central bank, a privately owned bank known as the Federal Reserve.

You gotta understand, these people are not dummies, they live incredibly lavish lifestyles. and they LOVE to celebrate and shove their agenda in your face. There are tons of subliminal messages, symbols, you name it. The most famous *(and this IS real)* is on the back of our one dollar bill. When they took complete control over our currency, they designed the dollar bill to look the way it is today. On the back, you'll see a pyramid with an eye, and along the bottom, the text "Novus Ordo Seclorum". If you google that, you'll see it translates into "New World Order".

[​IMG]

YOU must realize that tons of good, intuitive people, scientists, politicians, authors, journalists, have researched this for the last 100 or so years, and we have come to the conclusion that this IS infact happening, this is not a joke, this is not a conspiracy, its. fucking. REAL.

People like: David Rockefeller(Standard Oil, Banking)

Ted Turner (CNN)
    Bill Gates (Microsoft, Vaccinations, Monsanto)
    Zibiginew Brizensky (Foreign Policy aid U.S. Army 70's)
    Henry Kissinger (Foreign Policy aid U.S. Military Vietnam War)
    Bush family (blood related to Hitler, banking family)

This power structure, has you by the balls because they keep the populations of the world on a constant 9-5 treadmill, keeping you distracted and busy. They have covert methods of killing you, they allow poison to be put in your food and water, Vaccinations, and they have front organizations such as planned parenthood to lower world populations SECRETLY and SLOWLY. Really think about this, really think about who decides what happens in the world. It is a .000001 percent of evil, sinister, criminals.

Several others...you must realize, your entire reality is WRONG. These people are not your friends, you must question them EVEN if they have a friendly demeanor. In the age of deception, your enemies come at you with smiles. Basically, you must re-learn your relality, and on the other side after you have woken up, there is a much better life, i promise you.

Dont believe me about the New World Order still?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o]George Bush Sr. New World Order Live Speech Sept 11 1991 - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptcp07v_w-w]The Globalists' Agenda - New World Order Quotes from Politicians (1950 - 2009) Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

12. To sum it up, these powerful bankers, media mogules, politicians, ect...meet EVERY year for the annual "Bilderberg Group Meeting".

No, you have never heard of this, because the media does not report on it. But this is where they discuss what countries will be bombed, how the media will portray this, how global government will be formed, how false flag attacks will go about, how the currency will be inflated, gas prices, taxes, YOU NAME IT.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plo-1rLZ3Jo]Ron Paul talks about the Bilderberg Group - YouTube[/ame]

13. #13 Swills, Feb 14, 2013
    George Carlin gets it...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q&sns=em[/ame]

14. Thank.God I didn't want to have to post it for the hundredths time this forum lol

15. Illuminati is like aliens that wear eye patches, so prolly Piraliens, cause they act like pirates. Anyway they are trying to steal Earth's octopi and is humans are all "no man fuck off"

And that's how it started.

16. Disinfo Troll spreads Disinfo.....^ :p

17. Or just a dick?

18. Spreading dicks too yes

19. All trolls aside, the Illuminati is really just a name for a group of people, as you said Mairuzu. It's for people who don't want to further research the connections between the facets of our current governmental systems.

13 families are involved, of which the more prominent names are Kennedy, Rockefeller, Dupont, and Rothschild. They are involved in every facet of society, from education, military industrial complex, pharmaceutical industry, medical industrial complex, prison industrial complex, college industrial complex, entertainment industry (I.e. hollywood, and also the reason people claim Jay-Z, kanye and beyonce are in the illuminate - see rockefellers connection to the group.) and so on. They control the legislation and the policies of our government to ensure that the facets of society they control remain profitable as they funnel the wealth from the many into the hands of the few. Of these families, rothschild is the wealthiest. IT doesnt take a genius to realize that if countries are in debt to the IMF, and rothschild owns the IMF, then technically he OWNS these countries. As has been stated, those who control the money control the world.

A lot of conspiracies have developed based on the illuminati, all of which only shroud the families involved in even more mystery. Ironically enough it really is the world biggest conspiracy.

20. The illuminati is the name people call the group of elitists/banksters/.01%ers/politicians that really run the world.

They dabble in the occult, personally I think theyre luciferians(illuminati->illuminate-Lucifer->light-bringer), but their goal is a One World Government and a population mostly enslaved to it.