Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf is my plug doin??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yxng.Nxthxn, Feb 3, 2018.

1. i been waiting a good 2 weeks. i gave this dude who ive been cool with for a year $15 and he said hed get me a gram and some rillos. now hes saying he'll smoke me out this weekend and he hasnt hmu yet. i dont got any other plugs here and i think hes fucking around. what action should i take?

Sent from my A577VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Proceed immediately to growing your own...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

3. Become your own plug like I did. Grow yourself some buds.

• Agree Agree x 1

4. How old are you?

5. Also never front anyone money.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. They should also get a scale.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. i just turned 18, wtf does that have to do with absolutely anything?
    how old are u?

Sent from my A577VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. We are a responsible community. We do not like giving advice to underage kids.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

9. Why is your friend buying you blunts, if you're 18 you could purchase them yourself..

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You could invite him to your house for a bbq and make fresh lemonade and put poison in he’s?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. To be fair some states have 21 as an age to buy tobacco before we throw around accusations of billy-ism. (Also lol @ that fact when they send u a letter in the mail threatening u with years in prison if u don't sign up for the draft when u turn 18.) Get blown the fuck up for us or go to prison peasant! But don't u dare smoke or we'll also throw u in jail. HAHAHA fuckin idiots.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Yep this is the land of "freedom". Even though its not free at all we live in a police state where you can get stopped and frisked without warrant and thrown in a cage longer for having bud than if you mugged someone. Not only that go to an airport and you have no rights. You don't own the rights to your own body in America anymore since we have the war on drugs but, yet you can do the most harmful drugs legally like alcohol at 21 or get a prescription for heroin pills that's fine but no harmless plant matter. Yea this isn't a nation of freedom this a country with 3rd world values owned by the top 1% and the rest of us fight to just have a normal life without being fucked in ass by the rich.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. You got took. Your $15 has already been spent. If it was spent on weed, then it has already been smoked. Either accept that he stole your money and move on, or go make sure he gives you your money or weed. If he does come to smoke you out, that would be a great time to have a discussion about how he plans to fulfill his commitment to the transaction. I also wouldn't accept smoking me out as a form of payment. After two weeks, I would demand my product or money regardless. You didn't pay him that $15 for a smoking session, you paid it for a gram.

14. It's 15 bucks. Loss counted. Walk on. Lesson learned.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. 15 bucks :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: cheap lesson learned kid

16. True he could of been out a lot more.

17. No offense OP, but this is quite comical. Your plug is smoking YOU out on YOUR OWN shit. That's not cool. You buy something and you should be able to do with it as you please not to have the dealer smoking up half of your shit.

OP, if your plug cant come up with a simple gram in 2 weeks, he's not really a plug and got you or is basically telling you that he has no respect for you and he is taking a shit in your cereal.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. #18 CBDBurner, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
    Pretty sure the question was asked due to your line of questioning. Was very juvenile. 1st I don't think I’d jump online and make a post over 15$. 2nd you’ve learned don’t give $ until u have product in hand 3rd cheap lesson learned. Steal another 20 out of moms purse and find another hook up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I'll add on 2 tha dog pile, your plug ripped u kid, time to find a new plug.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Tip drill; case resting

[​IMG]