Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf how is this for real a free pipe??????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by leeroy420, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Is this realy for real free pipes if so how is it done idk I'm try to make money at home I cant leave bcuz of my dis... and I see all this stuff online and don't even know how to make money online seeing all of this sh*t 620 ssi is not helping at all
    free Silicone Pipe

2. I'm not touching that link. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

3. Clearly it's a scam website, they'll be some bs like pay $20 for postage.

4. I found it online has ok reviews but don't understand how its possible.. anyone ever sold on ebay I'm old school so don't keep up with all the new bs sorry guys

5. if you got a at home job do you loose your disability pay?

6. no I just cant make to much

7. Are you planning on getting a bunch of these and selling them on line?

I'm pretty sure that it's a one per customer thing. I've seen those in local smoke shops. Bigger models sell for about 10 dollars.

Probably better ways to make a few extra buck's.

8. It's funny how a concept of "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is" is always going to stand the test of time.

9. Wow dude, I don't care about your creepy link but that long ass sentence still hasn't ended, technically.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. lol sorry about that.

11. Silicone is cheap after you buy a 1000 and when you ask businesses how much they pay per customer (advertising/marketing) I'm sure giving away free pipes to generate sales is still inexpensive.

Are you thinking about selling online? Ebay can be a tough place to make $$