Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF Happened.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Sep 21, 2013.

1. I think I got this when I went to a god damn party. That party I ate like tons of shit laods of food, I was high as fuck.I bit my tongue a couple of times,accident, just happened lol. I bit my lips sometimes,not at that party but like somedays i'll just bite it,not hard but anyways.

Since I think, the party(friday) I had a strange feeling on the tongue.I would eat something hot/acid and fuck it would burnnnn sooooooooo much. So I had to take out what I was eating(gum,etc.) so yeah, this morning I decide to go check whats up with my tongue. Well I spotted some "White Spots" on the tip of my tongue, when I rince kinda with water I can feel them moving...fucked up. I can't take them off with my toothbrush. They don't hurt when i'm doing nothing...I read it's cause if "dehydration=dry mouth(weed I think,lol)"

So yeah, anybody had this and know how to fix this? ahah

2. Try rinsing with H2O2.

A little hint that might help in the future,
    "When eating chew what you put into your mouth, NOT what's already in there."

• Like Like x 2
  3. Why you talking about chewing tobacco? I aint using that lol...

4. What I'm trying to tell you is to learn to chew the food, what you put into your mouth, NOT your tongue and lips, what's already there.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Maybe dried up saliva

6. Could just be "dead skin" from biting it.

7. happens to me all the time its from eating hot food and burning your tongue or biting it is just dead skin it will go away in like 1-2 days

8. probably swollen or fucked up tastebuds

9. Fuck,thanks dude. First time happening,god i was like thinking i had some sort of shitty infection lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M