Wtf happened

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bowhunter8point, Aug 21, 2012.

1. I have 1 plant under 2 floro tubes a 150hps bulb and a 23w cfl.
    They drooped real bad whay cold of happened, I flushed it 3 days ago and nothing got better im thinking overwatered

ForumRunner_20120821_155348.png

2. Not good man, she looks fit for the bin unfortunately. One last attempt to salvage the plant would be to install a higher powered light and raise it higher than normal. This encourages the plant to stretch. Cut down on feeding for a while, with minimal water and nutrients and see if she bounces back. Although this is just my opinion, not an experience grower. I wish u all the best.

3. I think the key here is why did you flush it? If you flushed it and it started to wilt like the pic, then what was wrong with it before the flush?

4. Agree with the above. Why did you flush?

5. i flushed because a guy told me me plant had to much nutes in there. it was drooping before i flushed it but now it is super bad.
    can it be saved you think and also the soil is still super wet how can i drain it without replanting...?

6. You dont need to flush till the end or some issue. If you have none then dont. Sounds like nutty advice.

I would put a fan on it and under the lights. All you can do.