Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf happened to my friend?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mc9391, Jun 21, 2010.

1. alright so me and 3 other people were just gonna go down by the lake where i live and smoke. we get down there and we smoke a couple bowls, and its all good. well one guy never smoked before, he wanted to try it and we gave him the bowl and he smoked it and he started like breathing weird and shit, like he didnt exhale it right or something idk. but he got really sick afterwards, and he was throwing up and shit and he like fell asleep in the car. we basically had to watch him and didnt take him home until he was better and shit.. we got him some water and stuff to make him feel better but shit. wtf happened though? i think it was cuz he didnt exhale and just swallowed all the smoke he inhaled but would that make you throw up and shit?

2. Yea idk how he didn't exhale right but that's probably it. He inhaled and didn't exhale causing him to choke and throwup and breathe weird. He prolly fell asleep in the car because he was real high. I wouldn't worry about him maybe tell him to take it slow next time. Smaller hits and stuff.

3. Probably because he swallowed the smoke

4. I swallow smoke all the time and i never really feel sick, just burp most of the time. Maybe he was just sick or allergic to something near the lake? Like some berries or frogs or something, couldn't have been the weed, maybe he just had to much and greened out.

5. I Agree. I've swallowed smoke many times, sometimes by accident, sometimes proving to buddies that I could. For sure your friends just greened out from getting too high for his first time.

Possibility for an allergy as well, I know of a few people with that. Must be the WORST.

6. mabye he is just a pussy...