Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF happened to me? ''/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeDaily, Jun 25, 2010.

1. #1 TokeDaily, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
    Today i smoked about 3 or 4 grams of some stuff that i got from a guy at this park where i live. It looked like some dank bud nothing weird or anything. I got up into a tree and smoked up there. (havent done this since i was younger) It was weird i hopped down off the tree and was walking through the grass and it was really weird. It wasnt like i was tripping but things just seemed realllly diffrent. Things just looked like i had never seen them my whole life and had just noticed them for the first time i guess. I have smoked tons of dank so dont tell me i just had strong weed. what the fuck happened. Then i had all these weird thought/visions. I was watching some sick ass gloving vids with noise cancling headphones and i just lost it i closed my eyes and it felt like i was the guy doing it. Them i closed my eyes again and it felt like i was tubes of neon clolors just turing in space. Sounds were coming at me in waves. It was one of the most werid things i have ever have happen to me while smoking. what was up with me GC?? :confused::confused:EDIT: Stop saying that it was my first time, i was just wondering why this high was diffrent then all the other ones when i have smoked pretty much everything in my area.

2. that sounds like an amazing high.. :eek:

3. any ideas on what the hell was going on though?? I have NEVER had anything like this in my area. I paid cheap too

4. Your signature tells me otherwise there TokeDaily...

5. Dank, plus a whole eighth+ to yourself. Pretty much explains itself.

6. Your lack of vocab lets me know you have no idea what the fuck legal disclamer means.............:mad:

7. Agreed.

Sounds to me like you finally found yourself some decent bud and smoked a shit ton of it and got a REALLY good high. Probably a strand of mostly sativa.

8. you got a good mental high. :cool::smoke: this happens to me too, i love re discovering everything

9. Just an amazing high bro, you look at shit in a whole different perspective stoned

10. Yup, good herb will do that.

11. 'nuff said

12. dude, you gotta pass the shit

13. If you smoked 3 or 4 grams, then it wasnt dank bud, or you just wasted a shit load of weed. First time getting high?

Walking through grass is a whole load of fun, even with mids..

Honestly, I think you got really high, or just smoked alot and THOUGHT you got really high, (hype). Honestly your probably overstating/exaggerating, or you just plain dont remember.

Maybe you dont remember, and that's what you THINK happened, when in reality, it didnt happen at all. ?

14. its called trippin out????

15. You probably had a different mental state like sometimes you feel good or bad or relaxed and such this time you had a good state too get high and since you climbed the tree your brain gave you the mental state of a kid and just starting to smoke I assume. Thats my theory lol.

16. Def laced with PCP.

17. How can you think your really high? i was just asking what strain it might be or what might of made it such a weird experiance. :mad:

18. sounds like you had a good time, haha :smoking:

19. [​IMG]

20. you prolly just got real stoned, And if you havnt done it for a long time you dont realy know what to feel. like ive been doin it erry day for about a year now and my imagination still goes wild but thats in my head and i like know that thats not real:p may notve made a whole lotta sense pretty baked btw