WTF got scammed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nnunes, Mar 10, 2012.

1. That service only works from a land line.

2. [quote name='"fluffykush"']

That service only works from a land line.[/quote]

I hope so, None of the calls were over 1 minute so It's wierd if i get charged by the minute because alot of them were around
    30 seconds long.

3. i was in the hood at the citgo off indepedence in the chi... let some moolie use my phone, it was 1 of those pay as u go phones, cheap shit but it looked nice...i think he thought it was a smart phone or somethin...hes like here u can hold my wallet theres 100 bucks in it and my credit card...i was like aight.....dude ran of wit my phone...i was jus like...uh.....aight....went n charged some gas with his card, bought a bunch of smokes n grub from the gas station n took the cash n put it towards an iphone...thanks bra!

4. a cellphone...with long distance charges...why am I the only one smelling TROLL droppings in this story?:rolleyes:

5. Troll droppings? Sounds cute.

Where can I get some?

6. [quote name='"cball"']a cellphone...with long distance charges...why am I the only one smelling TROLL droppings in this story?:rolleyes:[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about, I don't know if I will get charged but I find it strange he called 10 long distance numbers on my phone. Heres a screen shot of my recent calls for you.

Attached Files:

7. lol wtf? that's some crazy shit

8. How the fuck did you not see him dialing that many numbers? Did he just ninja call people?

Was it a magic trick? Was it David Blaine? Perhaps Mr. Angel? He created the illusion that he only called one person, when in reality there were several numbers dialed! MAGIC!

[​IMG]

9. [quote name='"xpixiex"']How the fuck did you not see him dialing that many numbers? Did he just ninja call people?

Was it a magic trick? Was it David Blaine? Perhaps Mr. Angel? He created the illusion that he only called one person, when in reality there were several numbers dialed! MAGIC!

[/quote]

Oh yeah I forgot to put in I only saw him dial two or three numbers and when I got it back I only saw those numbers but when I checked a little later the rest of the 10 numbers were there which is what made me think it was a scam. The whole time we talked to him he seemed so fake and something didn't seem right.

His story was that he was working for a company who dropped people off in neighborhoods and they went around door to door trying to sell them. I believed him because he was telling me how he sold magazines to famous people who lived in my neighbooehood and it seemed real because he described where they live and it matched up. Apparently while he was going around he said someone called the cops and they dropped him off near the grocery store (By the sandwich shop) and he came over to ask to use my phone. I'm still uncertain wether this is a scam or not but we'll see.

10. fuck his wife and email him the pics

11. One time this crying girl without shoes came up to me and asked to use my phone and called some dude to come pick her up. I was so high and I was just wondering what the hell happened to her. Was weird o_O

12. No way will I ever lend my cell phone to a stranger that comes up and asks to use it. I've seen people do that and the stranger just ran his ass off after he had it that dude never saw his phone again :p

13. yeah don't lend random people your phone one time me and my buddy were walking through this parking lot after we'd been drinking and it was like 1am and some random guy walks up and asks to borrow our phone I say go fuck yourself and at the same time my friend said sure. he let em borrow it and it was fine but still a bad idea

14. Why would you ever give your phone to a stranger?

If a stranger comes up to you and asks you for 20 bucks and you give it to him, did you just get scammed or was it your fault?

Your fault.

15. [quote name='"nick32"']Why would you ever give your phone to a stranger?

If a stranger comes up to you and asks you for 20 bucks and you give it to him, did you just get scammed or was it your fault?

Your fault.[/quote]

I've been in situations where I needed to borrow a strangers phone so I feel like it would only be right to let him use mine.

16. Still a dumb ass...