Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf did i smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GanjaMonsta, Aug 24, 2009.

1. mm so i picked up some weed today from a friend, didnt say what strand it was, said it wasnt that good of a plant but it rips hard, so i took it home and looked at it. it was covered in tan/brown leaves that i guess just werent trimmed. it was .6g less than what i paid for too :mad:. but w/e that doesnt really matter much and the leaves are nothing, i picked em off and packed a fat bowl. i noticed after the first second that it was strange. as i lit it and it spread, the weed was sparking visably and crackling. did i just smoke weed cut with a lot of crack?

2. #2 jaycob533, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    i thinks that would be called seeds my good man:rolleyes:
    if you have ever loaded a bowl and it has "popped" 99% of the times it's because you packed a seed.just tear up the bud and pic out the seeds and stems:)

edit:sometimes wehen your weed is wet it will sizzle also.like in a bowl of a bong

3. Some weed sizzles when you smoke it doesn't mean there is seeds in it. Your weed isn't cut with crack, you can relax lol. prolly wasn't flushed properly no biggie.

4. same thing happen 2 me but it wasent seeds i smoked a joint and it was sparkling but im fuckin bakedh

5. here lies the real question
    .... when you smoked this nug did you feel high off of drugs?... or high off marijuana?

6. i dunno, i got pretty ripped but it didnt last as long as it normally does. and i dont think it was seeds, i didnt find any seeds when i picked off the leaves and stems. the whole bowl was sparking though, it was as if there was gunpowder mixed in witht he pot.

7. most likely the grower didn't flush it properly

8. It was probably just a seed or it was grown in some heavy sugar waters.

9. i dont think you can smoke gun powder

10. you smoked that tied-stick.

you know, the kind thats tied to a stick

11. Yep. You smoked crack. Your dealer did the ole "expensive drug for an inexpensive drug" switcharoo.

Bummer man, GL sleeping. :rolleyes:

-C

12. sounds possibly sprayed. its a big issue in the uk at least. The bud has a slight crackle to it, usually looks decent but the high seems shorter and not quite as strong.

or, it could just have seeds in it like the other have said (if it looks outdoor grown this could be the case, though ive never ever had a seed in indoor weed)

13. Its anthrax! jk Like people say, prolly wasnt flushed properly.

14. Sounds like it wasn't flushed properly.. could be the chemicals doing that.

15. It would help to know what you smoked if you could post a picture of the weed

16. My point exactly, why is this even in stash.I'm sure its not worthy, no offence but if you searched theres a billion threads with answers to this " OMG i think its laced or w/e"