Wtf did i smoke yesterday

Discussion in 'General' started by FloridaMango, Apr 4, 2013.

1. New to this site.. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.. Anyway here is my story:
    So im out of state visiting family, and i ran out of bud. So yesterday i speant 4 hours looking for more and finally found a guy. He looked shady to begin with. Anyway the bud he gave me didnt smell too much, it was dark green and sticky. I was kinda worried about it but just wanted to smoke up.. So i hit a small bowl waiting a few mins and all of a sudden i feel like im losing it like i cant sit still or calm down and it lasted for about 30mins yet it fealt like forever, i was freaking out and finally i call a friend over and they calm me down, but i still fealt really scared of everything and i was really sweaty so after my friend gets me calmed down i take a xanax and lay down.. I fell asleep and wokeup about an hour ago.. I still feel weird its hard to describe the feeling.. Any idea what i could had smoked?

2. Either it was just just a lottt more dank than you're use to smoking, or it was some kind of that spice crap. But I'm going with just really, really fire bud.

3. was it like 100 a gram lol.

sounds like weed mixed with spice.

or something unmentionable

4. Omg dude it must have been laced!!! Zomgz

5. #5 FloridaMango, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    Payed $20 for a g.. Ive smoked alot of dank bud this was just weird shit...

6. At least your here to tell the tale....welcome to the forum,great place to be!

7. Yea still one of the worst feelings in my life so far lol. And thanks!

8. I'd say it's some of that synthetic shit. That stuff gives me headaches and I pretty much always opt out of smoking it. It has a wider range of effects than with regular weed. It'll knock you on your ass, but not always in a good way.

Buyer beware my friend.

9. I've only smoked spice once in my life and that was years ago Dident really know anything about it but it had me paranoid af I had like panic attacks it was no good can't believe I actually smoked that shit I was only a small bowl too that shit is no good promised my self to never try shit like that again..

10. Jordan, you are being very wise! Keep your promise!

Granny

11. Heads up op u can only talk about weed baccy and booze, I'm not a mod I'm just warning you as a fellow blade. :) was it in buds or like little ground up flakes? If it was flakes it prolly was fake shit

12. If you still have some, try and post a pic and we can give you a better idea as to whether or not it was actually weed.

13. it was good weed man. since when was spice sticky?

14. Some fuckers in my city put fly spray on their weed because their product is shitty. I imagine that could be sticky?

15. yeah it could be regular bud with something horrible sprayed on like that. depends on your zone

16. Yea this was in the virginia area.. I think it was spice now that i did some research on it

17. Was it bud form or ground up looking?

18. 2 little buds (compacted like from a brick) and ground in the bottom of the bag

19. I probably smoked $700 worth of synthetic weed in my life when I couldn't smoke weed. Synthetic weed is a lot different looking than Regular weed and isn't sticky and doesn't smell like bud at all you would be able to tell immediately.
    If you had a bad trip from synthetics you would know it for sure.
    I WILL NEVER TOUCH THIS SHIT AGAIN.

20. Black mumba?

Friend had it and described similar effects, another friend tried to call the ambulance because he thought he was having a stroke...