Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF did I just smoke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dalulz, Aug 13, 2011.

1. my dealer sells kief bars mixed with acids. i never smoked that (and i'm pretty sure I never will) but they say it is fucked up

2. You can't smoke Acid you dumb ass, nor shrooms.

It was probably laced with MDMA because MDMA is really cheap and they can afford to put it on.

3. U can definitely smoke shrooms, iv done it alot. Lol

4. Sounds exactly like DMT to me but you don't have a 30min waiting period with DMT it hits you almost instantly and only lasts 30-45mins but it does make you trip hard.

if i had to put my money on it i would say you got some dmt laced bud, and as for the guy who said it wasn't dmt cuz it is expensive that's fucking stupid you can make a shitload of dmt in ur kitchen for next to nothing.

5. Ya thats bullshit,

6. Acid can't be smoked. It was probably PCP or possibly even Salvia.

7. I know it's probably very bad to say but I'm gonna say it anyway.

I wanna have what you've been having.

8. .....

Attached Files: