Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF did I just smoke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dalulz, Aug 13, 2011.

1. He said his new supplier gave him a sack of it for free. and the experience was quite peaceful everything was slow my heart raced a little faster and louder than normal but that is about it. It was not scary at all and I would definately smoke it again.

2. Scrubbing the jars that you form the crystals with to get residual dmt is a common occurrence. Believe me I know ;). That's what you can't sell anyways, however the weed gets extremely compacted, and it's usually smoked while the rest of the crystals are drying. lol

3. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ya did...and im going frisbee golfin with felix the cat!...toi toi toi toi toi toi toi toi toi ....:laughing:

4. #24 percul8r615, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ah homie idk anything bout all that I just mess with ganja and mushrooms

5. Believe me if you smoke enough you break through into "DMT universe". Definitely possible to see smurfs and the entire experience is a not a hallucination as much as it is an experience within you. DMT experience varies with dosage from calming euphoria to a complete seperation from the perceivable world.

6. Maybe there was some DMT powder in it? That's all I could think of and it only last up to 10min and you said it only last 10min but idk man...

7. You're a troll. But saliva is the shit man I remember when I first tried that shit in my brothers bathroom I couldnt stop laughing and it felt like I flying through space on his toilet haha.

8. Even if it is DMT don't worry about it, DMT has no really dangerous physical side effects. You just have to have a sound mind, because if you don't it can psychologically break you and bring out a side of you that you didn't know you had.

9. Oh man I had a really bad experience with that shit, but mine was called black buddha. I'm never smoking that shit again.

10. LACEDDDDDD u just been drugged bro.

11. Sounds like a DMT trip to me.

12. Stfu with the DMT shit!!! DMT would not be sprinkled on weed!!!! That shit is expensive and hard to get. This kids High school dealer didn't sell him DMT laced weed. Come the fuck on, use common sense people.

13. #34 littlejord, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Salvia kicks in instantly, you don't háve a 30 minute weed high before you start tripping

14. i dont know, but lemme get a hit.!

15. there are no smokable hallucinogens that have a 30 min come up but only a 10 min peak. salvia and dmt take effect right after you exhale. op is full of shit. also, anyone who says you can smoke acid is retarded. LSD, LSH, and LSA all degrade and become inactive when exposed to even mild heat.

16. I'm not sure what it is that you smoked.. but i suggest getting some grams of that whenever you need your room cleaned. haha

17. Dog, you might wanna go to a doctor. I think your herb was laced with the devil.

18. wtf hell no thats just some really good weed for real id love that its just cause the grow grew good hahaha im toastie right now