wtf cops got a new toy to use against us

Discussion in 'General' started by shalionzfinest, May 1, 2011.

1. Fuck that noise.

2. how they plan on getting ahold of my phone... sir do you have a cell phone? noo i do not!

3. If you own an iphone, apple sells them your info on everywhere you go.
    Also jobs can check out your facebook and the only way to stop that is delete your account.

4. fuck tha police

5. They use the "Patriot Act" as an umbrella to breach the Constitution, They could do anything they want. and we can't do a damm thing

6. #7 Flemian, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We CAN but people are to pussy to rise against it's government.

7. 'no officer I do not have a cellular device.' 'no officer I do not consent to a search, are you detaining me or can I go because I am in a hurry'

8. Bro i was shitting bricks when i saw the thread title. I thought they were gonna give them sniper rifler tazers or some other bullshit. Cops can have my cellphone data fuck'em.

9. "give me your cell phone or you under arrest"
    "alright fine sir you win"
    *take out phone throw it as far as you can*
    "aw fuck shit sir, it slipped"

10. Can you blame them ? They'd open up Guantanamo Bay and ship your ass faster then you can say. "Give me Liberty or Give me Death".

Like that hasn't been done already ???

I really Liked Bush, But he FUCKED UP on that one

11. that's retarded, bring jihad to america

12. allah akbarrrrrr

13. Fuck da po po

14. It's allahu akbar ;)

Whether the pussies in America are ready or not, a revolution is coming to America...soon. :devious:

15. what ever happened to serve and protect?

nowadays it's invade privacy and arrest

16. So now when i get pulled over i gotta start eating my weed and my cell phone? :rolleyes:

With the way i go through phones i'm not worried about this even if it actually is enforced anywhere.

17. Don't be like that man. That's what they want you to say. The more rights they strip away they want us to say "ah whatever, you know". :mad:

18. I live right next to MSU..... FUCK :smoke:

19. Yeah man i read about this shit, its fuckin apalling to be honest!! I cant believe this shit, wherever we turn now were all getting jacked on dumb shit cause slime cant mind their own! Just sad.