WTF bought shrooms with acid in them

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BenM904, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Me and my freind bought some choclate shrooms from this guy who knows a guy and i just found out that they had acid in them it was my first time doing shrooms and i never have done acid so i didnt know at all. The kid just told my freind that they had acid in them when he was talking about his trip. We both had 2 choclates they where pretty big. I just thought that this was some pretty crazy shit and felt like sharing. :eek:

2. I highly doubt

3. Me as well, some people will say anything. Not you mind you the guy who told you they had LSD in them. Tho I do recommend trying LSD at least once.:D

4. sure they did! your pretty gullible if you believe that..:eek:

5. Didnt happen.

6. highly unlikely but don't let me or anyone else ruin it for you

7. haha for real there is now way this is believable i cant really explain it as well is i would like to but i really do think so.
    reasons: it wasent the dealer who told us this it was the kid who went and got them for us. He told us after we had bought them and taken them. Also my freind knows this kid pretty well i dont think he would just say shit but idk. But whatever you guys are a huge buzz kill lol

8. Thanks for not being a dick like some of the other people +rep

9. lol he was probably just syaing that to you, lmao. A dealer wouldnt do that because he could make so much more money dropping single doses onto gels or cubes or something similar, then tricking someone whos buying mushrooms into taking it.

10. well if the acid was put in while the chocolate was melted then it's not gunna work

dripped on after? i'd guess it's was worn off or evaporated by the time it was given to u

more likely than not you're just being fucked with

11. That's crazy weird.

Before today I would have said BS, but I read the May 2009 DEA microgram and one of their seizures was of mushroom chocolates that contained MDMA, so how far off could LSD mushrooms be?

12. Ok i really dont know im happy with my trip and im just going to leave it at that. they might of or might of not had acid in them.

13. how much did they cost a normal chocholate has 2.5 to 3.5 grams goes 25 -30 bucks if it had lsd in them it be a little more

14. How long did the trip last anyways?

15. This thread is so
    [​IMG]

it isnt even funny...:confused_2:

16. Hell yeah if the shrooms really had L in them, that sounds like a good idea, Inject like 5 hits into one big ass potent mushroom, pop a valium, smoke a blunt. be feeling good.

:smoke:

17. ^Yeah cause the valium wont make you trip less at all :rolleyes:

18. or there just shrooms....lol i just feasted on some bc bluetipsss

19. Some drug users really shouldnt be able to use drugs. :rolleyes: