Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF am I smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zomagad, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Ok so what happened wasI got a friend of mine to pick a $20 bag from my his good friend dealer. Anyways, once I take the bag home, I smell it, and it smells really minty/piney. Wtf? Once I start breaking it up, it has a more weedish smell, but still piney. Now is that smell a hint for the fertalizer used or something?

P.S. It smokes really well :smoke:

2. Two distinct smells usually gives out about the good quality of weed: Skunk and Pine.

Looks like you might have good weed. Pictures?

Elend.

3. Yh nothing to do with ferts. Sounds like good weed.

4. I just got some good skunk

5. damn man post some pics

6. No worries, your weed is fine.

7. Not weed. Give it to me and I'll dispose of it properly ;]

8. that just means its dank as fuck you got a good pickup bro!

9. Probably just wasn't flushed properly and has some ferts still in it. Sounds normal to me.

10. I've had bud that smelt piney before,

Turns out the grower's plants were infected by some bugs and he decided to spray some shit on them like an idiot and didn't tell me until after I blazed.

The difference was it smelt more like pine sol then just piney if you know what I mean, it also looked a little odd as well.

I think your weed is fine though from the actual pictures of it, it looks normal and from the smell it was putting off sounds normal to me as well most of the bud I get smells some-what piney and I usually get danks.

11. dude no worries you just got some really good shit.. atleast thats the way the good stuff smells up here in the midwest i do know that region has a lot to do with smell and smoke ablity. like stuff out of teh south will burn faster then the stuff out in say calie.. so yea no worries just keep puffin homie now if you get shit that tastes like dirt i would ask a lot of fuckin questions :smoke:

12. Ahaha well like I said, it smokes good. I guesse it's good ol' B.C. bud:hello:

13. I say skunk, pine and mango. A few weeks ago I was smoking a northern lights hybrid and it smelled a lot like mango. Then just the other day my buddy had a strain called mango and it smelled even better.