Wtf am i doing

Discussion in 'General' started by Zlideways, Jul 22, 2012.

1. sitting here on saturday night getting drunk as hell about to smoke some weed, but still i feel like there is something more to be fulfilled(sp) anoyone else feel like this?:confused:

2. yea man sometimes, but mostly im just looking for a good woman...not no bitch or hoe.....a woman

3. man hoes come as they please honestly id rather have my money to my self than share with a woman, unless she makes more than me of course.

4. lol we all have our own views. I am old fashioned type. I dont care about cash it comes it goes but a woman she could be by you your whole life

5. Yeah! I'm into that bro. I'm also looking for a woman - I love em! They fuck me up sometimes but all in all, these female humanoids are strikingly attractive!

6. haha totes feel you bro. Was just thinking about this, hence why I'm getting drunk :D

The love of a good woman would change this, but they are few and far between

7. Yeah, I wanna change the world.:/

8. get fucked up on the weekends work the weekdays. Thats life. Enjoy the little things

9. masturbate

10. Yeah man but make sure ya do it right this time cause this planet is getting weirder by the day. I mean fucking bath-salt zombie like shit? WTF? I stick to weed cause fuck a bunch fuckin zombies.

11. WTF man, sound like a good chill night, have fun man and blast some good music!

12. Man you just gave me an idea and look what I got right here

[​IMG]

13. teeeheee