Wrongfully suspended from school?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokeandontchoke, Feb 7, 2013.

1. So, I was in chemistry talking to a couple of my buddies and the teacher told me to sit down. I did, but I got up afterwards to pack up my shit. The teacher told me to sit down again while I was packing up, I heard her but was going to sit down once I got my essay turned in and all my shit put away. I was doing this quickly and she saw what I was doing. I guess she was in a bitch mood because she told me to go into the hall.

So I walk out and she asks me "why are you acting like this?" I said " I was just getting my stuff done and packing up..." She told me to go to the office. I was like "uhh, ok..." So I go down to the office and then go to next period when the bell rings. The rest of the day goes great until last period.

I get called to the office, an the principal tells me to go to her office. I go in there and sit down and she comes in moments later. She asks me what happened in chemistry, so I told her I got yelled at for not sitting. The principal tells me my chemistry teacher said I was very angry and throwing things, then I verbally assaulted her and frightened my classmates.

I was speechless, she suspended me for assault, misconduct, disruption, and something else. I am so angry I got 5 days suspension for doing nothing! I've been working very hard to get my grades up as I want to get into a good college next year, but this will ruin all of that. I am honestly shocked my teacher would make this kind of shit up, I honestly don't know what to do.

How can I fight this, I told my principal to ask the people in my chemistry class what they saw and she told me that my teacher was an adult and her word is more credible. Are you fucking serious..? I'm 18 years old and in a couple months I will be on my own. How can I repeal the suspension if I setup an appointment? I feel like shit, I didn't do anything and this teacher is about to ruin my life. The principal doesnt believe me and I don't know what to do.

How would you handle this situation? I never thought a school would be so close-minded and stubborn.

2. I stopped at female principle

3. i feel like you're not telling us a lot about your part in this

4. Oh high school... I don't miss it for a second. Just stay home and maybe try to get all of your work from teachers so you don't fall behind. I highly doubt missing a week of school is going to end your life.

5. I know, but it's the fact that a teacher would do something as disrespectful and immature as this. It really makes me upset, especially the fact that next week we are taking our finals to end this quarter. I've never done anything to this teacher, i even have a 103% in her class. I even ask for extra credit work whenever Im bored and have nothing to do.

6. I know, but this is the dead honest truth. Hah, I am honestly so stunned that i turned to grass city for advice. I'm not even a violent person, I never get in fights at school, never argue with teaches. I don't understand...

7. [​IMG]

is this the headmistress? if so enjoy getting raped in the chokey

8. What a bitch. I have no contribution as far as your situation... But I wanted to just re-affirm that, indeed, your teacher is a cunt.

9. Hah, thanks man, That made me laugh.

10. Take advantage of that! 5 days off school! Woo hoo!

11. Yeah... Well getting suspended for assaulting a teacher doesn't look good on a college resumé.

12. Miss Trunchbull! Ahhhh that bitch gave me nightmares when I was a kid. :eek:

Edit: Much too good for children!

13. Yep thats highschool.

If you cant get any of the other people in class to testify for you, than just get your parents involved. Schools are absolutely terrified of parents. Have them go to the principal and raise hell, have them speak to your teacher and bitch her out. Make a HUGE scene so that the school and teacher are completely embarrassed. You have nothing to hide, so stand up for yourself and against the system.

14. Eeek, I haven't told them yet. I dont think they believe this, and I hate being called a liar. I know many people in that class who will testify for me, but the problem is getting the principal to allow them to come in and speak. She is very stubborn, but I hope she will allow this after i explain to her that I just want to prove my innocence, and not just make her look like an idiot.

15. Tell some of your classmates to go to the principal themselves and tell her you're innocent. That's some bullshit if you get suspended and you're telling the truth.

16. You seem to be in a pretty fucked up situation. If I were you I would just try not to make things worse. Call your friends in that class and get copies of work so that you don't dall behind. And maybe try talking to the teacher, apologize and explain that something like that on your record could mess up your college career, hopefully she will understand and talk to the principle. But don't go back to school and be an asshole to the teacher because more drama at this point will fuck everything up even more.
    I was in your position once. And everything worked out.

Hope I help.

17. Hahahahahaha holla!!

18. Seriously do what Shiggs said. Try to prove you're innocence. It should work because if you can get the people that were there with you tell their side of the story it should be fixed. In the mean time, :smoking:

19. I was thinking this too, but I wouldn't want to get them into trouble. My school likes to try and break you and take away all of the fight you have left. I told them straight up a couple months ago that Turning everyone into a bunch of zombies that will take shit from them and do what they say isn't right. I told them this exactly "the founding fathers of the United States believed in fighting for what's right and the equality of everyone, destroying someone's will to stand up for what is right and to do whatever they are told to do instead of making their own decisions is wrong and immoral."

That time I got a 3 days suspension, which I was proud of because I told them what I believed in and I was more than happy to get suspended for telling them my beliefs and what I stand for. If they don't like that they can fuck off. But this time they just went too far.

20. Your school sounds like balls OP. I'm sorry the people running the school/teaching are terrible at doing their jobs.