Wrong section, but i need a reply. im worried.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AnthonyTinadio, May 2, 2011.

1. i want to grow outside i live in the midwest. should i start germ'n my seeds and plant them asap???? its may 2nd so idk when i should. i dont want to miss out this year like last year.

2. I think this is something you should already know before you get into growing...But I could be wrong, so I'll double check my sources...Yep, sounds like you should of already known this information and my sources say you are off to a pretty terrible start thus far.

But then again, I don't have any fucking clue either...So I'm not even going to bother trying to grow.

3. you should have already germinated around the end of march/beginning of april, and planted mid-april.

4. you really dont have to be like that. chill out dont hate. i did research i just live in iowa and we get snow and ice rain even latly. so idk when to start.i dont want to fuck over my white rino and sour d seeds i paid good money for. so yeah i dont get why u hating man. at all its pointless

5. Who's hating?

6. Bang Bang Grass City Gang!

but seriously, you are a little behind. You should have already germinated your seeds and had them growing indoors until they are teenagers and then planted outside by now.

7. dude. if i germ em starting right now. plant them within a week they have. all of may, june, july, august, september, and harvest in october. i should have some buds. just saying.

8. I never said you couldn't. Just saying you're behind.

9. aight man. i dont mean to get offended but i know im behind i didnt know i was behind that much. but its something i really want to do. im starting the germ process. 2 years ago i used paper towels damp and a container and it sprouted a tiny leaf lol i was like wtf. but i hope it works good. i kept 5 mixed seeds 2 sour d and 3 white rino for indoor. when i get my new apartment in august.

10. No, you're still good, most people just like to get that early start!

Being really behind would be planting in late june.

11. thanks man!!! im totaly siked now. lol should be some tasty stuff.

12. Didn't you just answer your own question?

Not trying to hate, just being observant haha :smoke:

13. We can nit-pick this guy's question to death, or we can just answer it.

Plant after your last hard frost. You can start them indoors before that date. Starting in early May might not have been the earliest you could have started, but it's fine -- you still will have a solid 2 months or more of vegging.