writing while high

Discussion in 'General' started by nuvio, Nov 3, 2009.

1. i have to write a paper for school about a book viewing it in various lenses. I've never written or tried school work when im high, is it a good idea to smoke up before writing ? or bad? thanks!

2. I always found writing while high to really get the creative juices flowing and get you excited about writing. Just make sure you re-read what was written once your sober. Stuff sounds a lot different.

3. aright thanks =)

4. Yes.

I like it a lot.

It helps me, I think.

5. I don't think I've written a single paper in the last 2 years of college while I was sober. weed and writing works out fine. Make sure you have plenty of time after your sesh to either scrap what you wrote while high, or ammend. but make sure you check it before turning it in.:hello:

6. for sure for sure, don't become retarded high. A nice little buzz gets the creative juices flowing. I was really surprised because I was hesitant to study/ write high.

7. i go "fuk this" and just stop writing... i prefer typing.. but i lose all my files everywere naw ;( we should get a writing thread up in the forum!

8. thanks for the responses guys and yeah i didnt get retarded high but that nice buzz really helped me get through a grueling structured critical response which is very borring. luckily i got my gf to read through my paper for errors. and i had only a few ;) i guess writing while high did not impair my ability to write a decent paper w00t!

i was suprised studying while high was not unpleasant also :D

9. hahah seriously. dont submit a paper youve written high until you review it sober.

10. Yeah writing high is really awesome. Really gets that mind thinking. I used to do computer programming homework high because it made me code the program very creatively and efficiently. Drawing high is also amazing

11. hahah dude,i had to do a research paper and i did the whole thing on cannabis,it was so fun.i did the whole thing high,well i only did it because i was high really.i hated the idea of doing a research paper till i smoked and got all into it.i think i'm getting a A on it :smoking:

12. I actually wrote a paper for a final exam, very risky, and ended up getting one of the highest grades in the class, and getting exempt from the next class level. Whoever said that it gets the creative juices flowing, I completely agree! If you have never done if before it may not be a good idea, but I'm actually about to type a paper after I smoke this next bowl! Goodluck :smoking:

13. this is all good advice. getting a good buzz works, getting high off your nuts doesn't. i wrote a paper unbelieveably stoned once, and didn't check it before i submitted it. epic fail.

14. haha i dont know y i havent thought of that yet? it would prob help. more creative ya know

15. hahah my teacher loved the paper.and he even bumped up my test score because of how well i did on the research paper :D i LOVE MARY JANE!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love:

16. Haha dude,
    i'm so stoned right now & i have to work on homework too. :p
    i think i'm going to have to wait a bit before i can function..

17. It depends what you're writing. It takes a lot of effort to keep a university grade chemistry paper on track when you're stoned, let me tell ya!

18. eh go for it if you want. I wrote a 3 page paper awhile back in an hour while high and gotta B... :confused_2: