write a letter to your ex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zeddy, Dec 6, 2012.

1. And post it here, rather than sending it.

What would you like to tell them?

2. lol hmm well lets see..
    Dear *****,

I miss you very much an although our time together wasn't always the greatest & you decide to go your own way I wish you all the best. You will always hold a place in my heart. Even though you have hurt me,even though we have hurt each other. I do not hate you. I do not despise you or wish you any less then what I think you deserve. I hope whatever you do in life,where ever you go & who ever you meet that your always happy. I think you deserve more happiness then anyone I have ever known because for a short time you have brought me more joy in life then I have ever had. I wish that I could make these feelings go away but I know that maybe one day if I'm lucky,I will love again. Maybe one day If I'm lucky I will find someone who loves me like you couldn't. I wish the same for you also, I hope that you find someone who will love you the way that I do,or more if that is even possible & that you will love her back. That you will make her life as amazing as you have made mine even for a little. I hope that you always know that I could NEVER hate you, I could never hold anger against you not even a little. I've always believed in you, I've always thought you were smart and handsome & beautiful inside and out. I wish that you could see what I see. I wish and hope that all your dreams will come true. I hope that when you move on and find happiness, you don't forget me.Because I hope some how in some way I made a difference in your life & in your heart as you did for me. Though things were far from perfect, our memories are as good as memories get. Stay True. Your old friend -

3. Dear Bitch,

Fuck you, you cracked out bitch. Look who has little man now. Have fun sittin your ass where you are for the next 20 years.

4. Dear bitch,

The condom broke.

Sincerely
    Your human dildo for the past 5 months.

5. Dear ----,

I don't really care about you anymore and haven't in a while. Zeddy just told me to contruct this message and I did. Nothing to say really.

Toodles,

Niveuspuer

6. You were cruel, callous, and abusive..

Thank You. For making me strong and teaching me my worth is not defined by some man.

7. I should have fucked your friends when I had the chance..... even the lesbo was down...
    and your pussy looks like roast beef. good luck with that.

PS
    Where's my 20 dollars bitch?

8. I'm always here for you, I'm sorry that we haven't been talking latly and that your life has been pretty rough, my new girlfriends way better then you though, she's not a heartless bitch . :smoke:

9. Fuck you, bitch.

10. #10 Spoogett, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2012
    Dear bitch,

you've been on my mind a bit recently, having fond old memories. The more I start to dwell though, the more I realize you're still the same old wretched, lying, two faced whore.

Sincerly, Spoogett.

P.s. I hope you enjoyed your climitia, cunt.

11. man.. were all perfect and our exes are all bitches..

12. Dear ex,

Thank you for sticking around even after it ended. I value our friendship very much and so I feel like I should tell you that you have a serious problem and need to stop sucking dicks for weed, money, xbox mods etc, unless you let me watch..Anyway hope you're having a good day and I look forward to seeing you on the next anti drug campaign that nz has to offer.

13. Dear Sarah,

You consistently bother me. I lied to you our whole relationship about my marijuana use, but I never cheated, unlike you, you fucking whore. I wish I could have seen it, but I dont give a fuck. Im not with you anymore and thats all that matters. And so you know I did fuck Kayla, but never while we were together, just during breaks. When we were officially not together. I hate you. I hope your life suffers and you flunk out of college, you selfish, greedy, hypocritical, ignorant, cunt.

Never yours,
    Rob

14. This should be fun.

Dear rory,
    Fuck you and your fat ass bitch of a mother. Thanks so much for being my first boyfriend because you truly showed me how fucked up guys can be. You used me for years, going from relationship to relationship while keeping me on the sidelines. Do You know how much that hurt me? When you first said the words "will you be my girlfriend?" (The first and last time I've heard those words since), I was so happy and life felt perfect until you asked me to have sex with you. I was a virgin but I thought "fuck it I'm not about to have him break up with me the second we started dating". Fast forward to summer, you thought you were letting me down easy by saying that your mother didn't want you to speak to me. I decided to talk to her and ask me what I did that upset her so much and wow rory. She had not idea what I was talking about. Not a fucking clue. She went on to let me know how worthless I am and how you never liked me. I believe her. Because even tho she's a fat bitch, she told me what you didn't have the balls to tell me. So fuck you, Rory. I don't say this a lot, so know that I mean it 100% with every fiber of my being:
    G O. T O. H E L L.

Shit now I need to smoke a bowl

15. I should've fucked u in the ass before he did

16. you win.

17. i wouldn't write a letter to her. she tries to talk to me all the time because she can't get over me and wants to be friends. she's like a child. i loved her, and no hard feelings, but my life is so much better just pretending she doesn't exist

18. If that's you in the avy then you're the real winner here hehe

19. Dear Ex,

To this day you are still the finest piece of ass I know.
    I always knew you'd become a stripper/go-go dancer, but I'm at least thankful that I had you before you turned into one. I still beat my self up for not tearin that ass up more than I did. I was a pussy, and I know this now. You were my first love, and only my 3rd lay. If given another chance, I would fuck you like a God and probably try to put it in your ass. Someday in the future when I have enough to feel successful and good enough for you, I will find you and lay down thy mac once more.

Sincerely,
    Michaelrdnr

20. aw thanks :)