Wrinkled leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by I Wayne, Jun 12, 2018.

1. This issue is happening on less than half my plants. It starts from their first node (as a young plant) and shows no sign of stopping, as they are now 4-5 nodes deep. I haven't started any nutrients. They all receive the same amount of light and soil mixture, so I don't understand why this randomly happens to a few.

Attached Files:

2. What sort of plants are they mate? Ie indica sativa or 50/50. Is it one specific genre thats getting it? Just had something similar with my first sativa while all the rest were fine n dandy as they were hybrid or indica.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Looks like mites

"Genome Soldier..?"

4. I don't see exact spotting of mites. There's some brown, but not tiny white spots.

Ripley OG, which are feminised autoflowers. 70% indica/30% sativa.

5. Are they all rog including the healthy ones?
    Got 2 of those ill be starting shortly aswell .
    You checked the ph of the run off? Sounds an unlikely culprit if its only happening to some of them but stranger things have happened.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You won't see russet mites without magnification.

"Genome Soldier..?"

7. #8 I Wayne, Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    What does rog mean? I also don't have any ph meter. If I had to guess this issue is either an over watering issue or something to do with root drainage. I have no idea though.

EDIT: ah, you meant ripley og hah. Yes they all are.

8. Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad Pts-LG6150 - The Home Depot

I checked them again and i see a few stringy webs attached to the plants. Assuming it is mites, is this product link i attached something worth using? A friend recommend it to me. Thanks!

9. Don't know never used it. I use Southern AG Naturalyte Spinosad.

"Genome Soldier..?"

10. Russet mites don't leave webs as far as I'm aware but it's not impossible to have both.

"Genome Soldier..?"

11. Someone said it could be broad mites. They recommended to use captain jacks dead bug. Any knowledge of that product?

12. Broad and russet do the same thing. Broad mites are bigger. No idea about that product or any other products.

"Genome Soldier..?"