Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wrecked beyond all comprehension

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Mar 5, 2003.

1. to answer a few replies... yes it's very cheap. $5 a vile, each vile containing about 2-3 good straight hits. if you mix it with weed thoroughly enough 1 vile is all you need to get 3 people wrecked.

no, we don't get it in liquid. we get these weird leaf looking things that have been dipped in it.

1 or 2 good hits outta anything that has pcp in it is gonna get you good and toasted. i smoked the 9 viles over the course of about 9 hours between several people.

i probably smoked about 3 viles of wet outta the 9.

yes zia... the high is so incredibly intense. a lot people can't handle it though. after a vile you usually feel numb all over, your head feels like a balloon that's detached from your shoulders, and you're just totally out of it. after 3 viles you're tripping mad face, and reality doesn't exist anymore. you move kinda like you're drunk, but it feels totally different. not something you can really explain.

EDIT: by the way... this was only my third time smoking wet. so don't get the impression that it's something i do often.

2. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

And, oh yeah, the jane part too.