wowzers

Discussion in 'General' started by Cork, Apr 19, 2008.

1. wholly shit i am fucked up. i drank 12 newcastles and mad jameson. and whats even more fucked up is that i drank with my dad. as me and my pops were working on the suspension for my car hes like u want some beer, i was like fuck yeah. keep in mind he was gone allready, and its only like 5pm. anyways, he has my mom go get me 2 sixers of new castle. i pounded those within 2 hours and then he was like, i know u like liqour, and proceeded to give me madshots of jameson. its only 10 min. to 10pm my time and i am gone. and and betst thing yet is my mas was just watching me get fucked up, but since i kept it under control she didn't bug. and then she went and fixe4d me a plate of some dank ass roast beef with a baked potato and green beans.

im bout to pass the fuck out and its not even 10pm. and i dont have work till 5pm tommorow.

i may not seem fucked, but u have noe idea how long it took me to write this thread.

2. haha, nice man - Have a good nap, make sure and drink some water before you sleep, and keep some next to you.....

Youll thank me.

3. oh i know that game. im not new to getting fucked up. but the fact that im plastered right now, because of my dad, is the fucked up part. lol

4. Hmm, I don't approve of your parents actions.

5. Congrats man, family is the bomb.

6. its only my dad. my mom just does what he says, when he drinks, to keep the peace. and who am i to turn down a nice cold beer while busting my nuckles on my car. i just ended up gone by the end of the night. turned out my pops ended up drinking a whole bottle of jameson last night. unfortunetly he is a huge alci. he was sober for 6 months, but then like 3 days ago he started up again. i think its the weather and hes sick of sitting inside all day doing nothing.

idk, im just trying to keep him happy when he drinks. and if that means having some brews with his oldest son, im down for that. but if he gets angy, pepole get hurt.

7. yeah man thats how it is. my dad also drinks a lot and when he offers me i am always up for it lol. its a great way of bonding to be honest. when ur dad offers u some drinks and u drink with him and have a great time, u know u got a solid shit giong on there, hes got ur back for always.