Wow!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by donnydon, Jan 11, 2003.

1. This place kicks ass !!!!! i just registered but have been reading for a couple o weeks.. You guys are so cool\
    In the middle mof second grow burnt my first few ladies
    with a stupid grow light This time i got a real light....lot more optimistic

Yes lilbilly im also from the great state of O-HIGH-O
    N springfield THE GREAT GROW FIELDS OF ohio

again just glad to b here

2. Welcome to our home on the 'Net. Enjoy your time here. :)

3. welcome ill load you a bowl :)

ick

4. Welcome to heaven....Peace out...Sid

5. thanx people, well Im a month in second grow thungs look pretty good!!! year ago i slipped two disks in my back, was off work for a while so what the hell ill try growin some personal,,,now its all i seem to do with my time. the first time i tried it i started out with a basic set up. Went out bought some 150watt grow lights(stupidstupidstupid)lol was all right till summer , just endedup frying all the pretty ladys. (just some bag seeds i had) Thats when i decided to read as much as i could(thanx4internett) Now im really addicted to mj! Now more confussed than ever Hereiam. 4second grow i built a 6by8foot room. got two utility exhaust fans(livenlearn) a co2 admitter,most important a 800watt sungrow light(400MH/400hps)Im onley using half the room right nowbut plan on getting a second light in future.But4 now I scored 6 realy good clones from a buddyomine. Anybody with some ideas on fedding would be 4ever in dept.

PS Any bodey check those sweet pics Sid posted mmmm!!! I must say you are a god!!

Thanx again for the welcome, didnt mean 2 bore anybody lol

PuffPuffPass!!!

6. I must say you are a god!!

oh your far too kind, as for that title...lol...that's reserved for woody, i'm just his young apprentice. check his thread called harvest time and harvest time part 2....mmmm they look good enough to eat...lol...ps that light you have, can you run both the MH and the HPS at the same time or is it the switchable type?

pps and you most certainly haven't bored anybody, good to see more growers joining every day, as there are lots of newbies joining every day as well, and they need lots of questions answered and as much info as possible, i try to get on every day and do my bit for the city to keep it the best weed site on the net.....Peace out....Sid

7. The light i was speakin of runs off same ballest,its also got a timer built into it also.
    I got it from a realy close friend,whom onley had it for a year if that,but cant use it cuz hes detained 4 next 5-10 years
    (Man i loved him like a brother , but NO MAN!!,has the right to hit a woman,maybe that place will open his eyes.) Anyhow if u read alot people tell ya to use mh-veg hps-flowering (sound right?)soi figured this light has them both.Should i leave it on 4 24/7 plants are 6weeks into dev.

On a happier note trans planted those ladies to 5 gallon containers last night so far so good,Right now I have got them in a potting mix i mixed,doing alot of reading on hydro,looks like something i could try,but have read that soil growing is alot more forgiving than hydro. so ill stick w?soil for time being.

pps RRight now i am giving them EARTJUICE: grow,catalist,microblast(friend was using) do you think i should be giving them anything else?

PPPS Sid you were right (woodys harvest rocks!)Did you see how to roll a joint lol!! You guys are the cooooolest!!
    Later Man!

8. i used dual spectrum for my current grow, just till flowering, and then the HPS, i've heard of earthjuice before but i've never seen it here, i'll need to lookout for it.....as for catalist and microblast i've never heard of them, what are they and what is their uses?

i don't fert my plants till approx 20 days and then i use a tomato fert for approx 2 weeks or so before i start to flower, and then i use miricle grow 15-30-15, (it's the best i can get here, no schultz bloom here at like 10-60-10...lol...) and it works pretty good......Peace out...Sid

9. Thanx 4 the tip on the miracle grow, ill have to remember that when i go to start feeding them, as for the the microblast and cattilist, its made buy earth juice,supposed to use them all in conjunction with a fert. but was unsure about the miracle grow,alot of people tell you not to use that stuff,but hay you gotta use what you got...That earthjuice stuff is totally organtic. Made from bat guano,seabid guano and just about any other uano you could think of lol!! Its realy mild stuff ...My buddy uses it all the time gets realy got results, ill to let ya know how it goes...

just................hit...............bong.........gottago!!!!!