Wow....

Discussion in 'General' started by Nugagerube, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Was just watching ESPN Take two with Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless and the were talking about a Phoenix Suns player who was arrested on as they had written "suspicion of marijuana." They both said they were dissapointed and how flawed that the player is and they didn't know who thought he could be talented and do good in the nba and now not really...

wtf?

It disappoints me that these guys think marijuana is as detrimental as they do. Its odd too because I've heard them both say that marijuana isn't a big of a deal or it isn't that dangerous or bad and I ever heard Chris Mortenson. Chris fuckin' Mortonsen say 'then the nfl players can smoke all the marijuana they want' after they pass two or three drugs test in the nfl. Then they dont get tested for seven months.

2. Because Michael Beasley (the player arrested for mj) has been arrested for the same shit before.
    Also he was the 2nd overall pick in the 2008 draft taken over guys like russell westbrook and kevin love so i can see why they are so disappointed in him.