Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wow worst day ever :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nukeemnate, Mar 3, 2009.

1. #1 nukeemnate, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    So today my friend picks up some ssh and he smokes me out so i go home blazed outta my mind and go to check on my plants in the closet it looks like they need a little water so i begin watering.

after i finish watering i notice the soil is moving and im like oh its becuz of the water but it starts to move much more so i decide to see whats up ??? i put m finger into the soil and get the worst pain like a pinch but much worse in my pointer and 3 secs later THE BIGGEST LARGEST GIGANTIC SPIDER crawls out the soil into my room idk if it was the sight of the spider and the fact i was reeeeaaaallllly high i tripped out and started to lose my breath and it felt like my heart was gonna rip through my chest.

it was so big that when i finally got enough courage to try to slam it with a shoe the thing didnt even get fazed i slammed it a goof 4 times and it just crawled away like nothing out the window i was so releived ...

so i go to check on my plants and all 3 of them i tipped over and destroyed and i spilled an ounce of my stash on carpet...not to mention dirt mixed with it.. im like wtf now my indoor is ruined and i have to rely on my outdoor ... plus i lost some of my stash...

now i have to head to the doctor and im still pretty baked ..the bite is getting worse and changing in color from red to like a blackish purple ..

2. Man, that is really awful. Fucked up for sure.

3. wow dude, that is a stoners worst nightmare.

4. WTF. Hope you're bite isn't serious.

Are the plants pooched or what?

5. better hope that fucker wasnt a brown recluse

6. Holy shit! I have such a fear of spiders that i'd probably never grow again if that happened to me.:mad:

7. Wow hopefully its not poisonous.

8. If it was a black widow.... :(

but why do you come to GC instead of going directly to the doctor !?!?!?

9. #9 whiskey, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Was it big and black?
    [​IMG]

These spiders will bite if provoked. If it looked like this you need to call 911 and tell them that you were bitten by a mouse spider.
    If your finger is already turning necrotic, you need to go to urgent care.

10. A brown reclue won't 'attack' with a bite, you have to apply pressure to them for the bite to happen, such as roll over on them, put your shoe on when one is inside, etc ... I've been bitten by a brown recluse but got medical attention within hours, it doesn't happen as fast as the OP described.

11. I'm sorry man. You're gonna die.

12. thats fucked up

13. That sucks, hopefully it turns out okay!

14. You bastard, you just had to post that pic didint you :(

15. The reason is because that's a seriously venomous spider. I know it's creepy :(

16. Does it live in cananda:(

17. No clue, don't even know if it lives in North America, just heard about it on Animal Planet.

18. OP let us know how it goes.

19. Ya i couldn't imagine anything worse lol

20. You bastid, I hope a spider bites you 3 and one half times. OP, I honestly would have shit my pants had this happened to me. I can handle bugs and snakes, but not spiders.