wow what is Joaquin phoenix on

Discussion in 'General' started by warpigtype-s, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Yeah, I read an article where someone close to him said it was all for an "art project" that Casey Affleck was directing

That video was nothing...check this one out (Crispin Glover from Back to the Future)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALapHYNSmoA"]YouTube - Crispin Glover on Letterman[/ame]

2. There Letterman was really a dick..Had the guy carted out..man..

3. Ya letterman was being a dick, he is obviously fucked up on w/e and his brain is moving in super slow motion and he was fucking around with him.... On the other hand i could see why letterman was pissed that he came on so fucked up he couldn't even speak...

4. Agreed. Really a dick after the guy left.

5. "Paul, is this the first time you've ever watched a man drown?"

6. At first I thought he might be preparing for a role as Rick Rubin..
    it kinda fits but this guy does drugs for sure.

he's a badass though and I like his movies
    and I don't think he's quitting acting, it's most likely a publicity stunt or something like that

but check this out hahahah

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI6Qtb6Tn4Q"]YouTube - Joaquin Phoenix Rap Concert At Vegas Club Tavo, Fails Miserable, Drunken Stumble Fall Off Stage[/ame]

7. Looks like he's headed down the same path as his brother. Let's just hope it doesn't end the same way.

8. In a way i feel bad for him. we see alot of celebs go this way and get all fucked up just to escape from everyone and alot of them arnt able to change directions. i just hope that if this is the case here he is ok and he works out whatever it is. i mean yea its cool that you are able to get fucked up everyday and party and all but it does get old but by then your in a box and you cant get out of it and that really sucks.

9. Lol, he seems like he would be blast to hang out and toke with.

10. Yeah he seemed like a good conversationalist

11. I remember him from the movie Signs, he was so much difference, its weird seeing him like that lol.

Also, didnt he play in a scary movie or something where his dream was to become a rapper?

12. no that was a guy playing joaquin in signs.